Saquon hit that I-95 For Greener Grass and Moore Motion: 2024 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
This felt like the Seattle loss last year.

Reviewing the box score and im just :smh:

Covey had the 2nd most catches and targets :gucci:

Someone put Goedert on a milk carton

Reed lead the team in tackles (like he did last season). This defense is cooked.

NO PASS RUSH ON A QB WITH A BUM ANKLE :mindblown:

We might make Derek Carr look like a future HOF on Sunday :snoop:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
To beat Pat in the SB, you can't turn the ball over, not even once

I thought he played well up until that last pick, but that last pass was such an awful decision, it ruined a good night

Just methodically go down the field and get in FG range

Folks talk about Mahomes like he the final boss on some King Of Fighters steez.

:russ:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Jalen actually posted an 87 QBR. Would have been higher if Saquan didn't drop the ball and end the game (no Int)

Shame the media is starting to come for him.
He had a really good game, it was such a clean efficient night against a good defense without AJ. Shame that got swept under the rug because of the drop and defensive collapse.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

More times than not, he'll put his team in position to attempt the FG and this win the game.

We needed 15 yds to get in FG range. 27 secs and a timeout was plenty of time.

Why is Jalen throwing a corner route against 2 deep man underneath? If he didn't make the same mistake last yr against Seattle against the same coverage in the same situation, I could be more forgiving. Take what the def gives you and work the intermediate middle of the field.

I'm disgusted

And yes, we need to compare ourselves to the best team

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
More times than not, he'll put his team in position to attempt the FG and this win the game.

We needed 15 yds to get in FG range. 27 secs and a timeout was plenty of time.

Why is Jalen throwing a corner route against 2 deep man underneath? If he didn't make the same mistake last yr against Seattle against the same coverage in the same situation, I could be more forgiving. Take what the def gives you and work the intermediate middle of the field.

I'm disgusted

And yes, we need to compare ourselves to the best team

Stacking late game turnovers is the quickest way to get bushed

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Sabo needs more help

Didn’t we finalize the contract in the offseason that we would limit interactions in opposing stan base threads to only faux concern trolling leading up to week 8 and then after that we could proceed with full on regular trolling and personal attacks :comeon:

So please, limit your posts in here to blanket statements meaning to feign genuine concern but subtly poking jabs including

“Tough loss, you guys will bounce back”

“I would have made the same call, sometimes the ball bounces the other way”

“Kirk cousins is a gutsy player, sometimes you gotta tip your hat”

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

lol I dont think I have seen a single player feared in the NFL as much as Mahomes. Might have to go all the way back to Lawrence Taylor or something.

He is right though; Eagles even played Mahomes perfectly in the superbowl but it was one Jalen fumble 6 that was the diff in the game

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
thats to be expected when you play a basic ass prevent defense every 2 minute drill
Thing is Fangio defense is prevent for 60 minutes a game. I hate this got damn scheme man. Year 3 of corners playing 15 yards off the ball and softness up and down the lineup

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Jalen actually posted an 87 QBR. Would have been higher if Saquan didn't drop the ball and end the game (no Int)

Shame the media is starting to come for him.
You lose 8 out of 10 games people going to be coming for your QB head.

I'm shocked it hasn't been worse.

Could you imagine if Dak Prescott played 10 games and the cowboys lost 8 of them :picard:

On Sunday his defense gave up 14 points 180 yards and two touchdowns in 8 plays to Derek fukking Carr, and on Monday the media was calling him "a disgrace" :picard:

They wanted to run Dak out of town because he lost in the playoffs to a team who has played in the NFC championship or Superbowl 4 of the the last 5 years :picard:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Didn’t we finalize the contract in the offseason that we would limit interactions in opposing stan base threads to only faux concern trolling leading up to week 8 and then after that we could proceed with full on regular trolling and personal attacks :comeon:

So please, limit your posts in here to blanket statements meaning to feign genuine concern but subtly poking jabs including

“Tough loss, you guys will bounce back”

“I would have made the same call, sometimes the ball bounces the other way”

“Kirk cousins is a gutsy player, sometimes you gotta tip your hat”

We have a truce on the coli now?

I was wondering where all the trolls went