Saquon hit that I-95 For Greener Grass and Moore Motion: 2024 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
:mjlol: you just gotta laugh at this L.

Saquon dropping that shyt in that spot McCaffrey would never.:picard:

Pass rush is just trash.

Play call and Hurts throw at the end was dumb. U had a time out left get the lay up and then try to get in field goal range.

Breh does that too much

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Season over brehs it’s almost time for Belicheck season

Defense is on the levels of Cary Williams and Maxwell :damn:

Nick Siranni took control of the offense again. This was last year offense. Like this shyt so predictable Hurts Smith they gotta go to Howie office.

Covey was the main redzone focal point tonight brehs :beli:

Pass rush holy shyt. Davis is a bust Smith and the kid from Jets

Milton Williams need to start with Carter. Trade Slay for some picks

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I said it in the thread slay is washed. He doesn’t care unless he has a chance for an INT.

No pass rush and no run defense.

Fangio baby shyt defense.

I know we hoping the offense would bail us out this year but we got no talent on D and a washed up D coor with a style that was figured out 5 years ago. It’s gonna get ugly against NO and TB

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Didn't seem like Jalen looked for Dotson at all..the passing attack was short all night...the last INT was just awful

Vic called a puzzy azz def in the last 2 mins...that bend but don't break would've been cool with 30 secs, but not w/ 1:30+ left

Pass rush is non-existent

OL actually played a helluva game tho

But the last 2 mins everybody start fckn up

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
what the fukk did i just watch in those last 2 mins?

same team as last year. this shytty ass fangio scheme isnt gonna work when we cant get pressure with our front 4. all the stunts and what not arent doing a thing either. ill give him time but man :francis::francis::francis:.

huff :camby:
nolan :camby:
jordan davis :camby:
lowkey sweat too :camby:

hurts played a great game then turned full dumbass on the final play of the game. to be honest, it shouldnt have even came to that, seeing that we have SAQUON BARKLEY who was picking up an automatic 3+ yards per carry on that drive against stacked boxes. i wouldnt have complained if he caught the ball so its a tiny bit hypocritical, but regardless you HAVE to burn that extra clock then you can potentially go for it if its a 4th and 1.

next 2 weeks will be interesting as fukk. if we let the saints or the bucs embarrass us, especially on defense, im ready to put a bow on us doing anything this season.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
That wasn’t Kellen offense that was def Nick bro
No that’s definitely how kellen likes to run his offense lmaoo the min he left dak got second in mvp voting and we scored more points too I believe. It’s just that him and nick think alike hence yall hiring him. Unfortunately Jalen isn’t dak and can’t overcome the playcalling and still have a top 5 offense. Lowkey his contract might be top 3 worse in the league now way yall should be as bad with so much more talent than Dallas