Saquon hit that I-95 For Greener Grass and Moore Motion: 2024 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I don't have much to say about this game other than that was a WOAT coaching performance by Fangio, and horrible execution by the defense, especially the defensive line. But its not like Fangio's scheme did much to counter their issues.

Huff is trash - Howie gotta eat the L on that one.

Kellen Moore was competent in long spurts, but a lot of his plays were head-scratching. I question his situational awareness sometimes.

The offense did enough to win, but it's gonna be hard to win games when your defense is giving up 20 yards a play and a TD in 15 seconds.

They're gonna get cooked on Sunday, if they go into New Orleans playing like that.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Lack of pressure makes our margin of error paper thin offensively. Every other position group did their job for the most part.

Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

i remember the days when a TE on reddikk = BBQ chicken :mjcry: . sack in under 3 secs.

That floored me in real time. How tf does he typically win? Pure speed? Because on that play I saw him play patty cake with the softest of pushes. Then had an ugly ass lean into the defenders body with his left side.. but nothing that resembled a viable pass rush move.

Really I don't know what his aim is there. He isn't spying an injured Kirk, that's for damn sure. It's been determined that it's a pass play and Kirk still has the ball. Why is he seeming hesitant and half speed?

He is going to see obvious passing situations only, if he keeps this up.. Fangio already called him out then took him out in favor of old ass BG and Nolan. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for Haason to be cut or traded back to us. We are worthless defensively if this is what our pass rush is all season

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Saints
That floored me in real time. How tf does he typically win? Pure speed? Because on that play I saw him play patty cake with the softest of pushes. Then had an ugly ass lean into the defenders body with his left side.. but nothing that resembled a viable pass rush move.

Really I don't know what his aim is there. He isn't spying an injured Kirk, that's for damn sure. It's been determined that it's a pass play and Kirk still has the ball. Why is he seeming hesitant and half speed?

He is going to see obvious passing situations only, if he keeps this up.. Fangio already called him out then took him out in favor of old ass BG and Nolan. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for Haason to be cut or traded back to us. We are worthless defensively if this is what our pass rush is all season
Huff is garbage bro. Was getting pushed around like a shopping cart all night.

Nolan Smith is a bust

Jordan Davis is a bust and a fatass

Imma keep it a bean, we're not doing shyt this year unless offense scores every drive. This is the worst eagles pass rush/run stopping I've seen in a while

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Jalen actually posted an 87 QBR. Would have been higher if Saquan didn't drop the ball and end the game (no Int)

Shame the media is starting to come for him.

To beat Pat in the SB, you can't turn the ball over, not even once

I thought he played well up until that last pick, but that last pass was such an awful decision, it ruined a good night

Just methodically go down the field and get in FG range

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I have said this in the past and I will say it again (and noone will find a message from me saying the opposite)
I HATED the Jordan Davis pick on draft night and I HATE IT even more now
He is a waste of a pick- you cant take a guy at 13 to be a "OK" run stuffer..at 13- I need a game wrecker- you have to affect the pass and the run

I dont think he has the toughness to really maximize his size and athleticism- he is like a big soft teddy bear- I would rather see Thomas Booker on the field more than Cookie Dough Davis

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Passing it to Saquon... Dawg. He's a running back

Let him fukking run . Even if he got 2 yards... You run the clock, tush push the other two yards... At least you run the clock down and make em go 60 yards in less than 30 seconds

Just dumb dumb shyt . fukk I hate this team
I just saw a stat that shows Barkley has the most drops of any rb since 2020…….

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
To beat Pat in the SB, you can't turn the ball over, not even once

I thought he played well up until that last pick, but that last pass was such an awful decision, it ruined a good night

Just methodically go down the field and get in FG range
It was a bad pick. However, with the pressure + the way the routes were designed that was the only option to throw.

Probably should have tried throwing it away I guess.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I have said this in the past and I will say it again (and noone will find a message from me saying the opposite)
I HATED the Jordan Davis pick on draft night and I HATE IT even more now
He is a waste of a pick- you cant take a guy at 13 to be a "OK" run stuffer..at 13- I need a game wrecker- you have to affect the pass and the run

I dont think he has the toughness to really maximize his size and athleticism- he is like a big soft teddy bear- I would rather see Thomas Booker on the field more than Cookie Dough Davis
I think if Kyle Hamilton ran a faster 40 they might have drafted him.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I think if Kyle Hamilton ran a faster 40 they might have drafted him.

The Eagles historically draft offensive/defensive line in RD1- Howie got a chub seeing that fat fukker run a 4.7
meanwhile he played limited snaps at Georgia and he has NO pass rush ability- Howie projected that he could all based on the combine