Saquon hit that I-95 For Greener Grass and Moore Motion: 2024 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Didn’t we finalize the contract in the offseason that we would limit interactions in opposing stan base threads to only faux concern trolling leading up to week 8 and then after that we could proceed with full on regular trolling and personal attacks :comeon:

So please, limit your posts in here to blanket statements meaning to feign genuine concern but subtly poking jabs including

“Tough loss, you guys will bounce back”

“I would have made the same call, sometimes the ball bounces the other way”

“Kirk cousins is a gutsy player, sometimes you gotta tip your hat”

You came for me first :heh:

“The Purdy needs more help” one stung:mjgrin:

I had to get my get back…. Plus you a Marvel stan and you know where I stand:troll:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You lose 8 out of 10 games people going to be coming for your QB head.

I'm shocked it hasn't been worse.

Could you imagine if Dak Prescott played 10 games and the cowboys lost 8 of them :picard:

On Sunday his defense gave up 14 points 180 yards and two touchdowns in 8 plays to Derek fukking Carr, and on Monday the media was calling him "a disgrace" :picard:

They wanted to run Dak out of town because he lost in the playoffs to a team who has played in the NFC championship or Superbowl 4 of the the last 5 years :picard:

keep the over the top dak stanning in the cowboys thread :mjtf: :camby:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
You know Lurie is waiting to complete his dream scenario of :beli: as HC and fangio as DC like it’s 2015

casual, but would that even work? I imagina beli is gonna want to take over the defense?
Yeah I'm not sure it would work out as Beli would want complete control over the personnel. I feel some of our shyt is on Howie because there's no way you can convince me Devin White is that trash that he's a healthy scratch and couldn't be used in rotation. Same thing for Rodgers. Both dudes who were getting majority 1st team reps all summer.

At a minimum Beli would have them more disciplined and wouldnt cheerlead and front run like Cac Siriannni

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

nikkas was drinking the Howie koolaid and disrespecting reddikk in the last thread talking about he’s old bla bla bla. Well this nikka is TRASH

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

nikkas was drinking the Howie koolaid and disrespecting reddikk in the last thread talking about he’s old bla bla bla. Well this nikka is TRASH

Dudes aint screaming Howie Season no mo?

:russ:

cats around here know I have been..lets say...critical of Howie as a talent evaluator....Huff is not a 3 down player and word was half his sacks were a result of him being unblocked- NOW...I actually do understand Howie stance on not paying Hassan....30M given his age and being undersized

but my backup would have been Judon- yes he is older but he is a bigger DE and I am sure he wouldnt have cost as much as Hassan or Huff-and I think the Falcons got him for a 3rd (instead of using that 3rd round pick on a WR we still can use)

:snoop:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Dudes aint screaming Howie Season no mo?

:russ:

cats around here know I have been..lets say...critical of Howie as a talent evaluator....Huff is not a 3 down player and word was half his sacks were a result of him being unblocked- NOW...I actually do understand Howie stance on not paying Hassan....30M given his age and being undersized

but my backup would have been Judon- yes he is older but he is a bigger DE and I am sure he wouldnt have cost as much as Hassan or Huff-and I think the Falcons got him for a 3rd (instead of using that 3rd round pick on a WR we still can use)

:snoop:
Howie definitely just read the sack number and went based off that. It was evident day 1 Fangio wasn’t fukking with him but I’m not even sure that holds weight as his scheme is garbage.

Breh stinks though

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Howie definitely just read the sack number and went based off that. It was evident day 1 Fangio wasn’t fukking with him but I’m not even sure that holds weight as his scheme is garbage.

Breh stinks though

Fangio comments were def a red flag- like you JUST blessed him and now we cant use him???

:damn:

I know its a small sample but Thomas Booker gonna need way more than 9 snaps - I think its time to think about the find ways to stop the run without relying on Fatty Davis