Saquon hit that I-95 For Greener Grass and Moore Motion: 2024 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
This might be a bad/hot take but Quinyon might be a little too hands in coverage :patrice:

Nothing that can’t be fixed but still
I'd rather him be handsy than BBQ :pachaha:

By halftime it was clear he's already our best corner. Slay's IQ and instincts are still elite but there are a ton of plays he'll read perfectly except the foot speed to close on it in time is gone, feels inevitable for a CB who's about to be 34.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
I'd rather him be handsy than BBQ :pachaha:

By halftime it was clear he's already our best corner. Slay's IQ and instincts are still elite but there are a ton of plays he'll read perfectly except the foot speed to close on it in time is gone, feels inevitable for a CB who's about to be 34.

I’m not too concerned with him being toast bc he’s either the fastest or second fast player on the team and if he bites on a move he has the speed to recover. I’m just saying he’s a little grabby and we don’t need him taking after Baldberry :yeshrug:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Mitchell is a player- I think him practicing against AJ and Smitty only grows his confidence to play the opponents best WR
Baun was ERRWHERE...I didnt think this experiment was gonna work but man was I wrong
Saquon was what we know he is
and i really enjoy the play design of Kellen Moore

BUT

Where was the pass rush ( I am hoping the field conditions account for some of that)
CJGJ you gotta play smarter homeboy
Cam/Jalen got work to do on communication
Jalen, cmon with some of these decisions playboy :beli:

but overall...get the win, get outta there healthy and give GAYTL the business monday night