Saquon hit that I-95 For Greener Grass and Moore Motion: 2024 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Too many overreactions and hot takes after this game for me.

The Eagles got out of there with a WIN and No injuries after playing on that shytty field... tough luck for GB. But that DLINE was on a mission to lock all windows and doors in the final seconds.

Jalen and Cam have some work to do, but I expected the sloppiness and moments of bad decision-making after getting no live reps in the preseason. Overall, I'm not concerned.

Minus the turnovers and miscues, the offense looked good. The defense had good moments. Jalen Carter is HIM, and we have something with Mitchell.

Saquon is a revelation behind this OLINE, and the Giants are an idiot franchise.

GREAT WIN, after a pitiful end to last season and the national media Glazing GB all week.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Maddox is finished.
Coop needs to get up to speed. Though based off of one preseason game he seems plug and play ready given the tenacity he plays the game with. He'll probably get burned more than a few times but I already like his athletic profile on/for our defense compared to others.

I LOVE Q. Mitchell brehs. I don't know what his career holds but I am willing to believe any positive thing somdone gas to say about him and his game.

I love that BG still shows up

I love whatever the fukk Baun is doing.. just keep going until they scheme you out the game

I LOVE LOVE LOVE not having a QB complete 70 or 80 percent of his passes. 50% and 260 yards I'll take all day. I wish it was more about our defense and less about a shaky performance by Love.

I love that the brotherly shove won't be forgotten but I also love that we won't live and die by it

I love seeing Jalen start off under center( first series, correct me if I'm wrong) and make presnap reads and presnap alignment calls.. I just need to see it manifest into production

I LOOOOOOVE getting back to more slants. We got the hogs to play bully ball, small ball and keep away. We don't need to also be the greatest show on turf.

Let me partake, reflect and come back with some more Skip like hot takes

:skip:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
As a Giants fan, I'm happy for Saquon. That said, this fif of Henny ain't gon drink itself:mjcry:

fukk the Eagles
You Eagles fans leaving laugh reacts. I'm hurting, brehs. fukk you nikkas :unimpressed: Gotta pretend to be enthused by Danny Dimes. I'm finna switch to Wray&Nephew if week 1 goes bad:pacspit:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Brown
Barkley
Lane
Devonta
dikkerson are the 5 best players on offense

@Controversy looking right about Jalen all along lol. The sooner we realize Jalen is not THAT good, the better this team will be.
I’m probably reading too much into his body language and those faces he makes after he fukks up but I’m starting to not like dude
He made some straight horrible decisions in that game, AJ a beast but how many times is hurts going force a throw to him when he’s double covered or has a defender draped all over him

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I’m probably reading too much into his body language and those faces he makes after he fukks up but I’m starting to not like dude
He made some straight horrible decisions in that game, AJ a beast but how many times is hurts going force a throw to him when he’s double covered or has a defender draped all over him

I've been saying all along, Devonta is our best receiver...he deserves a near equal target share to AJ

Jalen gotta stop with the top dog mentality, just get the ball to the playmakers and limit mistakes

Despite all the mistakes, we scored 34 w/ ease...we clearly have top 3 skill players & a top 3 OL

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Too many overreactions and hot takes after this game for me.

The Eagles got out of there with a WIN and No injuries after playing on that shytty field... tough luck for GB. But that DLINE was on a mission to lock all windows and doors in the final seconds.

Jalen and Cam have some work to do, but I expected the sloppiness and moments of bad decision-making after getting no live reps in the preseason. Overall, I'm not concerned.

Minus the turnovers and miscues, the offense looked good. The defense had good moments. Jalen Carter is HIM, and we have something with Mitchell.

Saquon is a revelation behind this OLINE, and the Giants are an idiot franchise.

GREAT WIN, after a pitiful end to last season and the national media Glazing GB all week.
stop. Every media out there had the Eagles winning

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
GW2ElTWWMAA01Fh

stop. Every media out there had the Eagles winning
Skip posts from less than 12 hours ago, cheese brehs