Saquon hit that I-95 For Greener Grass and Moore Motion: 2024 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Kellen Moore and Jalen need to figure out those option plays. Once Jalen said "wire" or something like that, everyone knew what was coming. You might have to incorporate a silent count on those if you don't simply limit it all together to save Jalen from himself cuz he's keeping it 100% of the time.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think Jordan Mailata has officially supplanted Lane Johnson as our best tackle

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nakobe Dean:
28 coverage snaps
1 reception allowed (4 targets)
29 yards
57.3 passer rating allowed
-59.1 CROE (!!)
-0.7 cov EPA

Zack Baun:
24 coverage snaps
3 receptions allowed (5 targets)
11 yards
64.6 passer rating allowed
-9.3 CROE
-5.6 cov EPA (best on team)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
i want breh to be successful, but if we cant be somewhat critical of 3 turnovers then idk what to say :yeshrug:
Definitely, the criticism is warranted. I don't care about the 1st INT and the fumble wasn't on him, but the 2nd INT was egregious. He just got away with Nixon dropping a pick 6, then on 3rd & Goal where a FG makes it an 8 point game, why are you throwing across your body like it's the final play and you need a TD ? Jaire made a good play but he should've never had a chance to.

Jalen has two years as a starter where those kind of decisions weren't an issue, so I'm confident it'll get tightened up. When it happens it deserves to be called out though, that's not winning football.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Definitely, the criticism is warranted. I don't care about the 1st INT and the fumble wasn't on him, but the 2nd INT was egregious. He just got away with Nixon dropping a pick 6, then on 3rd & Goal where a FG makes it an 8 point game, why are you throwing across your body like it's the final play and you need a TD ? Jaire made a good play but he should've never had a chance to.

Jalen has two years as a starter where those kind of decisions weren't an issue, so I'm confident it'll get tightened up. When it happens it deserves to be called out though, that's not winning football.
Right. At bare minimum I need you not to be an idiot. Not even smart, just not an idiot. He thought he could outrun somebody and ended up getting sacked when he could have thrown the ball out the end zone. Throwing across his body like he playing madden. Just at bare minimum don’t be an idiot.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Dean is an interesting guy. He shows flashes of potential greatness then he disappears for like a full a quarter

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Gave up 29 points, turned the ball over multiple times, dropped a sure pick 6 and we still won on a neutral field against a really good team

I'll take the dub...on to ATL

Holding the Packers to 6 points (two FGs) off of Jalen's turnovers was the winner for the Eagles.