Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no im not saying that at all. these people are racist but with social media and the media in general it's easier now more than ever to stir shyt up. I am sure this stuff has been happening forever but now it's easier to expose. Just saying people running shyt doesn't want the people to come together because when they do the people in charge are in trouble.
Come together? We've been in a war for the last 400 years and this guy trying to sing kumbaya and shyt

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:heh:

LOL @ getting money together as a community......Black folks been saying that same line since The NOI made it cool.

You better focus on individual salvation. You cant save everybody because everybody dont wanna be saved....But u can save your circle.

An organized movement can achieve that goal easily.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Come together? We've been in a war for the last 400 years and this guy trying to sing kumbaya and shyt
Not singing kumbaya, I hate racist. I just wish people would wake up and put there differences aside. White people are def more at fault than any other race I guess it has to start there.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
AJZTM3x.jpg

:ohhh:well I'll be damned
Negged:beli:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
An organized movement can achieve that goal easily.

You must have just woken up

U missed Marcus Garvey, the nation Of Islam and The Black panther party......we did the organized movement thing. Yet that goal you think is at the end of the rainbow has yet to materialize.

Self preservation is the only solution.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You must have just woken up

U missed Marcus Garvey, the nation Of Islam and The Black panther party......we did the organized movement thing. Yet that goal you think is at the end of the rainbow has yet to materialize.

Self preservation is the only solution.

Can you explain that?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can you explain that?

Helping your own circle should be first priority. Your circle is your foundation. We love Malcolm X for his contribution to the Black struggle but he left his family broke after his death. One has to ask...was it worth it?? Yeah you helped the esteem of a few lost brothers and sisters but you left your family broke out there.

Do for your circle first.....and if u have anything left over...then and only then can u try to help those outside of your circle.

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
Helping your own circle should be first priority. Your circle is your foundation. We love Malcolm X for his contribution to the Black struggle but he left his family broke after his death. One has to ask...was it worth it?? Yeah you helped the esteem of a few lost brothers and sisters but you left your family broke out there.

Do for your circle first.....and if u have anything left over...then and only then can u try to help those outside of your circle.
Lol at money being ya salvation