Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:comeon: ole girl got lynched in her cell in you're using it as an opportunity to try and shyt on black women. You gotta sickness in your head nikka
She committed suicide. :aicmon:As for shytting on black women :patrice: you onto something but I'm more HOH.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
2cfsjfp.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Heavily doctors footage of the Jail cell. Someone filmed the "screen". Notice the whitish tint the footage gets CONVENIENTLY. Notice the fat bald white cop who probably killed her is steady checking he camera every time he walks by. Notice how nervous the c00n ass black cop is and he even looks slightly irritated. Notice the front cells are empty but they put her in the back out of view in a cell with the door.

The cover up is so obvious..

It breaks my spirit to know some c00n female and male black cops helped murder this woman.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Heavily doctors footage of the Jail cell. Someone filmed the "screen". Notice the whitish tint the footage gets CONVENIENTLY. Notice the fat bald white cop who probably killed her is steady checking he camera every time he walks by. Notice how nervous the c00n ass black cop is and he even looks slightly irritated. Notice the front cells are empty but they put her in the back out of view in a cell with the door.

The cover up is so obvious..

It breaks my spirit to know some c00n female and male black cops helped murder this woman.

After Mike Brown I said we need to have our money together as a community so we can take a page from white supremacy and pay snitches off.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After Mike Brown I said we need to have our money together as a community so we can take a page from white supremacy and pay snitches off.

:heh:

LOL @ getting money together as a community......Black folks been saying that same line since The NOI made it cool.

You better focus on individual salvation. You cant save everybody because everybody dont wanna be saved....But u can save your circle.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Megyn Kelly guest: If Sandra Bland ‘had been my daughter I would have been embarrassed’

Have any of you guys seen this shyt? It legit has me furious. This c00n ass nikka is on TV talking about how he would be embarrassed to have Sandra Bland as his daughter because of the language she used. WHAT THE fukk? :snoop:

I'm seriously pissed after seeing that shyt.. and they closed with "it's just a good policy to comply with the police, even if you know they're wrong". WHAT?? It makes zero sense. Police are there to SERVE and protect us.. He didn't do ANYTHING close to that.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
There is a bigger picture at play with all these travesties just trying to stir shyt up and pit people against each other as a distraction. This is disgusting.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Megyn Kelly guest: If Sandra Bland ‘had been my daughter I would have been embarrassed’

Have any of you guys seen this shyt? It legit has me furious. This c00n ass nikka is on TV talking about how he would be embarrassed to have Sandra Bland as his daughter because of the language she used. WHAT THE fukk? :snoop:

I'm seriously pissed after seeing that shyt.. and they closed with "it's just a good policy to comply with the police, even if you know they're wrong". WHAT?? It makes zero sense. Police are there to SERVE and protect us.. He didn't do ANYTHING close to that.
c00ns like that should be punched in the face.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
There is a bigger picture at play with all these travesties just trying to stir shyt up and pit people against each other as a distraction. This is disgusting.

Well its working . Aint no way we AINT supposed to be stirred up by this shyt. fukk a big picture , it can turn to fallout in this mf country and I wouldnt shed one tear.