Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
There is a bigger picture at play with all these travesties just trying to stir shyt up and pit people against each other as a distraction. This is disgusting.
So you are saying all these racist cops are in on the conspiracy to start a race war? Or is it simply that white people are racist as fukk and don't mind killing a nikka or two :childplease:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Well its working . Aint no way we AINT supposed to be stirred up by this shyt. fukk a big picture , it can turn to fallout in this mf country and I wouldnt shed one tear.
Exactly... What's the worse that could happen to us? We get raped put in chains, murdered?

Oh wait that shyt already BEEN HAPPENING:heh:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
So you are saying all these racist cops are in on the conspiracy to start a race war? Or is it simply that white people are racist as fukk and don't mind killing a nikka or two :childplease:
no im not saying that at all. these people are racist but with social media and the media in general it's easier now more than ever to stir shyt up. I am sure this stuff has been happening forever but now it's easier to expose. Just saying people running shyt doesn't want the people to come together because when they do the people in charge are in trouble.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
so people are still saying she was dead in the mugshot even after the phone call came out?

everybody knows the booking process for jails across the world - you take your mugshot and get booked before you see the judge and get to make your phone call.

in the phone call she said she met the judge and heard the bail she set.

so is the argument that they took a SECOND mugshot of her on the ground AFTER they killed her? why? for what purpose would that serve?

let's not get so emotionally carried away that we just throw logic out the window fellas, she was wronged and shouldn't have been in jail but she was very much so alive in this mugshot.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
This is actually fukked up, for her to "commit" suicide just seems out of character judging by the videos I've seen on twitter, she seems the defiant type and the type to make a point through protest etc. I don't think she'd off her self over a traffic violation.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
so people are still saying she was dead in the mugshot even after the phone call came out?

everybody knows the booking process for jails across the world - you take your mugshot and get booked before you see the judge and get to make your phone call.

in the phone call she said she met the judge and heard the bail she set.

so is the argument that they took a SECOND mugshot of her on the ground AFTER they killed her? why? for what purpose would that serve?

let's not get so emotionally carried away that we just throw logic out the window fellas, she was wronged and shouldn't have been in jail but she was very much so alive in this mugshot.

Yeah we tryna decipher this now
shyt bout to get real :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
This is actually fukked up, for her to "commit" suicide just seems out of character judging by the videos I've seen on twitter, she seems the defiant type and the type to make a point through protest etc. I don't think she'd off her self over a traffic violation.

While yelling during the traffic stop " I cant wait until we go to court"

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
While yelling during the traffic stop " I cant wait until we go to court"
Yep.
She was doomed from the start to be honest, he tried over exert his authority and she wasn't having it, so he man handled her and took into her custody without good reason.
He should've wrote her ticket or w/e and kept it pushing.

There was honestly no good reason for her to be in custody.

Theres most definitely foul play involved and this situation could've been avoided and I hope the officer(s) are brought to face the music, but I don't hold my breath. Its likely to be swept under the carpet as far as the police are concerned in a month or so.
But its definitely making an impact currently, this is all I see on my Twitter you cant ignore it and Im glad.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Old enuff to know a false flaggin fukk boi when I sees em. :manny:

FALSE FLAGGIN? SO WHAT SET AM I CLAIMIN??

U DUNO SHIIT BOUT ME OUTSIDE WHAT SOME INTERNET NERD WHO BEEN STALKIN ME CUZ I SHIITED ON HIM CAME AT U WIT

I PUT MYSELF OUT THERE WIT CONFIDENCE, U KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE........I STILL DONT KNOW SHIIT ABOUT U, U JUST A SCREEN NAME. KEEP FOLLOWIN ME INTO THREADS N RIDIN THE NUTS THO.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
FALSE FLAGGIN? SO WHAT SET AM I CLAIMIN??

U DUNO SHIIT BOUT ME OUTSIDE WHAT SOME INTERNET NERD WHO BEEN STALKIN ME CUZ I SHIITED ON HIM CAME AT U WIT

I PUT MYSELF OUT THERE WIT CONFIDENCE, U KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE........I STILL DONT KNOW SHIIT ABOUT U, U JUST A SCREEN NAME. KEEP FOLLOWIN ME INTO THREADS N RIDIN THE NUTS THO.

If you put ya life out dere wit such confidence then why does ya p*ssy clinch so tightly when somethin about it gets mentioned? :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
AJZTM3x.jpg

:ohhh:well I'll be damned

:comeon:
breh i thought it was clear she was alive? yall still harpin on the same shyt , hollerin bout distractions tho

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Yep.
She was doomed from the start to be honest, he tried over exert his authority and she wasn't having it, so he man handled her and took into her custody without good reason.
He should've wrote her ticket or w/e and kept it pushing.

There was honestly no good reason for her to be in custody.

Theres most definitely foul play involved and this situation could've been avoided and I hope the officer(s) are brought to face the music, but I don't hold my breath. Its likely to be swept under the carpet as far as the police are concerned in a month or so.
But its definitely making an impact currently, this is all I see on my Twitter you cant ignore it and Im glad.

That jail video is all I needed to see. I dont even need to see 2nd autopsy. Them guards was actin funny breh , they murdered this black woman and gonna try slide . Which is basically spittin in our face and sayin " Yeah we did it, do sumn"