Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
:what: breh , when did I say she was covering shyt up?? All she doing is reporting public info that was passed down to her. Dont put words in ma mouth breh, that aint smoove

And I see you hard at comprehension . He is paid by the county/state , if you dont think he can be in the fukkery too , you are clearly a sheep. lol a sheep talking bout "rational thought"
Don't bother arguing with him breh, i've seen that dude cape for racist cacs before.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:what: breh , when did I say she was covering shyt up?? All she doing is reporting public info that was passed down to her. Dont put words in ma mouth breh, that aint smoove

And I see you hard at comprehension . He is paid by the county/state , if you dont think he can be in the fukkery too , you are clearly a sheep. lol a sheep talking bout "rational thought"

:what:you heavily implied that she was untrustworthy in your response here are your exact words in case you try to play dumb:

"A reporter that reports shyt and a pathologist that works for the county/state. Yeah I believe them 1000% breh."

feel free to be suspicious and suspect everybody involved with this to be crooked, that's your right man, I didn't even come at you on some personal attack shyt but do you.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:what:you heavily implied that she was untrustworthy in your response here are your exact words in case you try to play dumb:

"A reporter that reports shyt and a pathologist that works for the county/state. Yeah I believe them 1000% breh."

feel free to be suspicious and suspect everybody involved with this to be crooked, that's your right man, I didn't even come at you on some personal attack shyt but do you.

First it was :
all she did was take the pictures...what lies can she even tell bruh? all she's doing is relaying info for people that aren't in the room, i mean what information can she cover up?

Then when I say I never accused her of covering shyt up , you say :
you heavily implied that she was untrustworthy

Breh I see you're a lil slow. I "heavily implied" she is giving out info from someone that I think is trustworthy. I ask you once again (lets see if you can answer correctly this time ), where did I type she was "covering shyt up" ??:why::what:

It's all good breh. I see you from the South so you may be a lil behind on your edumacation and you may just be a c00n ass nikka. Nothing new:mjlol:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
First it was :

Then when I say I never accused her of covering shyt up , you say :

Breh I see you're a lil slow. I "heavily implied" she is giving out info from someone that I think is trustworthy. I ask you once again (lets see if you can answer correctly this time ), where did I type she was "covering shyt up" ??:why::what:

It's all good breh. I see you from the South so you may be a lil behind on your edumacation and you may just be a c00n ass nikka. Nothing new:mjlol:

but my dude...you said you don't "believe" her...bruh she has to REPORT something first before it can be believable or non-believable, she didn't even write an article she just took pictures and listened to a guy talk...is this real life!?!? wtf!? :mindblown:

my nikka you so anxious to accuse and fight and be angry at something that you're not even waiting on people to tell the lies :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats scary about it?
this country was founded on lifetime enslavement and the intense hatred of the darkest race

yall act like King wasn't killed 15-20 years before most of us were born

but i guess yall really thought he was the jesus sacrifice sent to end our oppression:duck:
:what:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone that's processed in jail isn't booked. you have people processed, finger prints, mugshot, only to bail out or be released the same day. i really can't understand what y'all are trying to imply with this foolishness.

y'all think they killed her, took mugshots of her, then what? when she called her family a few hours before she was scheduled for release, they had someone else pretend to be her? i mean what the fukk are yall trying to imply?> :what:

cmon breh, stop actin like these crackaz aint into all kinds of fukkery

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:heh:

LOL @ getting money together as a community......Black folks been saying that same line since The NOI made it cool.

You better focus on individual salvation. You cant save everybody because everybody dont wanna be saved....But u can save your circle.

The fact you think the NOI made that cool lets me know you have no clue what you're taking about

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
no im not saying that at all. these people are racist but with social media and the media in general it's easier now more than ever to stir shyt up. I am sure this stuff has been happening forever but now it's easier to expose. Just saying people running shyt doesn't want the people to come together because when they do the people in charge are in trouble.

If by people coming together you mean black and white people, that shyt would never happen.