Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If you put ya life out dere wit such confidence then why does ya p*ssy clinch so tightly when somethin about it gets mentioned? :sas2:

I DUNO IF U FEELIN SPECIAL RIGHT NOW OR WHAT, BUT U FAR FROM THE ONLY ONE ON MY NUTS SON.... EITHER HOP OFF OR TAKE A NUMBER N SIT DOWN

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I DUNO IF U FEELIN SPECIAL RIGHT NOW OR WHAT, BUT U FAR FROM THE ONLY ONE ON MY NUTS SON.... EITHER HOP OFF OR TAKE A NUMBER N SIT DOWN

Again, you're not from da block. Just because you've listened to a couple of 2pac records doesnt mean you bout dat life. Malibu's most wanted...FOH, phaggit. :mjlol:

And da only thing I plan on hoppin in is Danielle's puss. It will be mine. :banderas:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Again, you're not from da block. Just because you've listened to a couple of 2pac records doesnt mean you bout dat life. Malibu's most wanted...FOH, phaggit. :mjlol:

And da only thing I plan on hoppin in is Danielle's puss. It will be mine. :banderas:

IM IN SUN VALLEY RIGHT NOW, THE BITTER GROUPIE U CHATTIN WIT IS WRONG.......I DONT BANG, BUT IF U WANNA SPREAD GOSSIP, U BETTER DO SOME MORE RESEARCH FIRST INSTEAD OF LISTENIN TO THEM TROLLIN ASS INTERNET NERDS

U CAN LEARN MORE BOUT MY HISTORY BY WATCHIN:

For the Love of Money (2012) - IMDb

#MOBBEN

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
They can say what they want. No way she killed herself . Not with that fishy ass jail video and the missing squad car dashcam. Sad to see her fam really wasnt bout that life

I was checking out that reporter who took these photo's twitter account and she's being very unbiased and thorough in answering peoples questions in her account Jayme Fraser (@JaymeKFraser) on Twitter

she's reported on homicide cases before and will after this as well, and i'm sure that forensic pathologist has done thousands of autopsy's and has talked to reporters like that hundreds of times too..

I mean by all means believe what you want, but remember to us this is a huge story that's grabbed our attention, but to these people it's their jobs, they deal with this type of shyt all the time...:manny:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I was checking out that reporter who took these photo's twitter account and she's being very unbiased and thorough in answering peoples questions in her account Jayme Fraser (@JaymeKFraser) on Twitter

she's reported on homicide cases before and will after this as well, and i'm sure that forensic pathologist has done thousands of autopsy's and has talked to reporters like that hundreds of times too..

I mean by all means believe what you want, but remember to us this is a huge story that's grabbed our attention, but to these people it's their jobs, they deal with this type of shyt all the time...:manny:

A reporter that reports shyt and a pathologist that works for the county/state. Yeah I believe them 1000% breh.

What about that second dashcam tho? What about that jail video tho? Guess it doesnt matter . Just another black snuffed out in front of us while the massa says "You didnt see shyt" .

Nothing to see here guys , move it along .

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
A reporter that reports shyt and a pathologist that works for the county/state. Yeah I believe them 1000% breh.

What about that second dashcam tho? What about that jail video tho? Guess it doesnt matter . Just another black snuffed out in front of us while the massa says "You didnt see shyt" .

Nothing to see here guys , move it along .

:whoa: relax my guy. I'm just saying this is their job. this guy has more than likely done a few more autopsy's since this and isn't even thinking about this one any more, not because he's cold and racist, but because it's his job.

and i provided the link to her twitter account so you can look for yourself, she's answering people pretty thoroughly and all she did was take the pictures...what lies can she even tell bruh? all she's doing is relaying info for people that aren't in the room, i mean what information can she cover up?

i understand emotions are running high, but at least try to maintain some level of rational thought.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:whoa: relax my guy. I'm just saying this is their job. this guy has more than likely done a few more autopsy's since this and isn't even thinking about this one any more, not because he's cold and racist, but because it's his job.

and i provided the link to her twitter account so you can look for yourself, she's answering people pretty thoroughly and all she did was take the pictures...what lies can she even tell bruh? all she's doing is relaying info for people that aren't in the room, i mean what information can she cover up?

i understand emotions are running high, but at least try to maintain some level of rational thought.

:what: breh , when did I say she was covering shyt up?? All she doing is reporting public info that was passed down to her. Dont put words in ma mouth breh, that aint smoove

And I see you hard at comprehension . He is paid by the county/state , if you dont think he can be in the fukkery too , you are clearly a sheep. lol a sheep talking bout "rational thought"