San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Brehs u think if the kings get monta there is any chance we can get isiah thomas.. really think he could he a tony parker of the future with pop on him all the time..

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
you're a Heat fan... stop it

Off my dikk nikka, shyt was jokes, I was calling myself a lifelong heat fan :comeon:

After Spurs lost game 7 I was the only one still here repping, every spurs coli fan went ghost, still ghost, they were bandwagon nikkas riding the spurs train to the finals and jumped off when we lost

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Off my dikk nikka, shyt was jokes, I was calling myself a lifelong heat fan :comeon:

After Spurs lost game 7 I was the only one still here repping, every spurs coli fan went ghost, still ghost, they were bandwagon nikkas riding the spurs train to the finals and jumped off when we lost

:whoa: now

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
New Season New Thread:yeshrug:

1920x1080.jpg

1920x1080.jpg

1920x1080.jpg

1920x1080.jpg

20130930_ajw_ai1_022-cd7c2a7ef078907f3cc7e35d6ace5d24

Roster:
Baynes, Aron
Belinelli, Marco
Bonner, Matt
De Colo, Nando
Diaw, Boris
Duncan, Tim
Ginobili, Manu
Green, Danny
Joseph, Cory
Leonard, Kawhi
Mills, Patrick
Parker, Tony
Pendergraph, Jeff
Splitter, Tiago
Magette, Corey (camp invite)
Young, Sam (camp invite)

We all know what happened last season some of us still have not fully healed:sadcam: but like everything else in life time moves on and you need to do whatever you need to do to let it go. On eof the main reasons why I created a new season thread because I didnt want to continue having t o look at old post from last season and bring up old memories so new season new beginnings!!!!

This season im really excited to see Kwahi Leonard make the next step like Paul George and become an all star this season coach Pop says he never seen a player develop so fast so he really wants feature him on offense which will help make it easier on our big 3 down the stretch

If Danny Green could finally dribble the ball without tripping over his own feet I would be sooooo happy:dry:

I expect Belinelli to be a big part of our team he is going to do very good things with our offense he is like a young Ginobili

Who knows what the future holds but I will be here waving the Spurs flag as usual....

Go Spurs!!:salute:

@VictorVonDoom @AlbertPullhoez @Malta @malbaker86 @bigblue99 @~*--------(Big Boom) @Mr210 @Stadium Status
@Max!! @Yeahimcanadian @livindajetlife @twan83 @the kid @duckbutta @The 10th Letter @360dagod @GSizz @Profane @VBM @SofaRealDoe @cheech
@Biggethen @swag johnson @Diondon @SpacelySprockets @mad82109 @arlowpear @Public Enemies

Last edited: