San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
:pacspit: @ not getting the job done in Game 6 of the Finals...fukked it up for decent people across the planet

First off fukk you for one starring the thread

Secondly we lost game 6 it hurts but cant do shyt about it.:yeshrug:

New season new problems i aint got time to be living in the past im concerned with what my team is going to do this season

Go Spurs:salute:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
looking forward too seing kawhi getting a bigger role thats gonna help out alot :salute:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
A more experienced Kawhi :lupe:

A hungry Manu :lupe:

A paid Tiago:lupe:

Tony better not come out the gate slow cause he played over in France :shaq2:

I expect Boss Belli to ball out...if he gets enough minutes he should contend for 6th man of the year...hell I'd really like him at our starting to and manu back on the bench

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Corey Maggette the missing piece :to:

Well between Magette and Young one of them is going to make the team they will only be there to spell Killer Kawhi just to keep our boy fresh god forbid if we actually need him for anything:merchant:

I hope Pop let's Kawhi cook this year, the one upside of Games 6 and 7 was seeing Kawhi play the way he did. I think he's gonna be a star

looking forward too seing kawhi getting a bigger role thats gonna help out alot :salute:

Im thinking Leonard and Belinelli are going to be leaned on heavy during the regular season I trust POP completely with the minutes I know he will do whatever it takes to make sure the big 3 are good for the playoffs

A more experienced Kawhi :lupe:

A hungry Manu :lupe:

A paid Tiago:lupe:

Tony better not come out the gate slow cause he played over in France :shaq2:

I expect Boss Belli to ball out...if he gets enough minutes he should contend for 6th man of the year...hell I'd really like him at our starting to and manu back on the bench

I agree with you on the Belinelli potential for 6th man of the year but Manu can't be looked at to carry the second unit anymore I wouldnt be surprise if they made Manu a starter now his best games during the finals were when he was on the floor with Tony and Tim

I will say we are pretty deep at both guard postions :ahh:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
MFNtyqB.png

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
if you all are healthy, you're as good as any team in the NBA... arguably the best team

Duncan looks years younger in that photo, I think his all NBA play will continue