San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
We need to add something because Timmy is just getting older. I'd be happy if we got Monta Ellis' gunning ass at this point. Pop could make him a better team player...maybe.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
so we sign splitter for 4 years 36 million-plus...now we are eyeing andre kirilenko who would be great for us! And they are saying minnesota doesn't want to match the offer.

Isn't Andre kirilenko injury prone? Don't we need another sg who can create their own shot more than a back up small forward?

I say start Manu and try to get a Jamal Crawford type player

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
fukk that he's too selfish shyt. He would be a perfect pickup. Don't know why people act like Monta Ellis isn't a baller

Tony and Monta would give us one of the most exciting backcourts in the league. We could use his scoring and play making ability badly.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk 2

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Marco is going to fit perfectly with this team, especially seeing how we might not keep Neal, offers too high to match it's being reported to keep him

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
so why didn't we get jefferson? I would rather have him for 3 years than Splitter for 4...and take a chance on Oden...

Marco is a good pickup but we still need an athletic wing who can get his own shot...

At any rate I can't be to mad...we were about 25 seconds from a title...would be foolish to change to much up...

Still, with what the Bobcats gave Jefferson their is no way we couldn't have gotten him...:mindblown::unsure:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
so why didn't we get jefferson? I would rather have him for 3 years than Splitter for 4...and take a chance on Oden...

Marco is a good pickup but we still need an athletic wing who can get his own shot...

At any rate I can't be to mad...we were about 25 seconds from a title...would be foolish to change to much up...

Still, with what the Bobcats gave Jefferson their is no way we couldn't have gotten him...:mindblown::unsure:

We sign Jefferson we lose manu, tiago and can't afford Marco

Marco had a more lucrative offer from Cleveland and turned it down to join GOAT franchise :salute:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We sign Jefferson we lose manu, tiago and can't afford Marco

Marco had a more lucrative offer from Cleveland and turned it down to join GOAT franchise :salute:

I can stomach losing Tiago over Jefferson. In that case we would have to take a flyer on another big like Oden ( :patrice: ), but really all that guy would need to do is play good post defense and rebound to keep Timmy fresh...

Manu...I don't know rather to be like :dwillhuh:...or :patrice:...or :ehh:...or :whoa: or :to:

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I can stomach losing Tiago over Jefferson. In that case we would have to take a flyer on another big like Oden ( :patrice: ), but really all that guy would need to do is play good post defense and rebound to keep Timmy fresh...

Manu...I don't know rather to be like :dwillhuh:...or :patrice:...or :ehh:...or :whoa: or :to:

The thing is Splitter is a very good pick and roll Defender and a legit 7fter that plays good defense. My only beef with him was the finals, and hopefully this fuels him as motivation. We don't get out of the west without Splitter. There's not many quality big in the league anymore and the very few will be be overpaid. I'm sure you don't wanna go back to the :snoop: :wtf: :why: years where Bonner used to play 30+ mins

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Just bodies to give the GOAT rest during the regular season

He might be able to do something other than get techs for yelling at Norris Cole. He's got good per 36 minute numbers and the word is he has a good outside shot. Could be a good find as a combo forward if he has any type of game. We'll see.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He might be able to do something other than get techs for yelling at Norris Cole. He's got good per 36 minute numbers and the word is he has a good outside shot. Could be a good find as a combo forward if he has any type of game. We'll see.

We hired an assistant coach from the pacers, he probably suggested getting him