San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Splitter was great except against small ball, he's also a legit big man which is rare in the NBA today

No one was complaining about him when we played the Grizz and the defensive job he did that series

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i dont have an issue with it as long as he keeps improving and gets more aggressive going too the rim and develop a jump shot away from the rim too and pop gives him more minutes

if danny green gets better at dribbling and driving at the hole he will be nice. he already got the shot down and good defense :whew:

give kawhi the passenger seat too the franchise this upcoming season with parker leading the way and i'll be happy. kawhi needs too be our 2nd scoring option from here on out now :win:

and also give BAYNES SOME PLAYING TIME HE LOOKED GOOD AGAINST DWIGHT

if we get green and kawhi progressing even better that duo will be so nice :ahh:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Splitter was one of the reason we got to the finals, don't get it twisted

7fter that averages 10/6 and IS GETTING BETTER EACH SEASON wasn't going to sign some vet min. In fact if the Spurs didn't close this up so fast Portland would have offered some real stupid offer that the Spurs couldn't match then we'd be back to Duncan playing solo on front court like he has for years before Splitter became a regular starter

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I know i dont have the answers and i dont have the nerve to question the front office but all we ever do is retain our guys we never make a splash I hope we arent done we still need another person who can create their own shot.

Bring Back Captain Jack?:ld:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
so we sign splitter for 4 years 36 million-plus...now we are eyeing andre kirilenko who would be great for us! And they are saying minnesota doesn't want to match the offer.