San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I feel like soujah boy in that .gif of him crying with his dirty ass fingernails

:to:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
who do we sign??

I am very nervous about TP9 playing for france..nikka need to rest up

We need a backup pg who can score off the dribble

D.Green needs to develop some type of handle...After they locked on him,he was pretty much over...

Its obvious Splitter is a no go against small ball teams,but what is our limit on resigning him??

Hopefully A.Baynes develops and we change ginobli's role...

He just isnt the same Manu

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
it was a tough loss brehs :sadcam: but now it's back to business, nothing we can do about that anymore
@VictorVonDoom @AlbertPullhoez @Malta @malbaker86 @bigblue99 @~*--------(Big Boom) @Mr210 @Stadium Status
@Max!! @DonkeyPuncher718 @Yeahimcanadian @livindajetlife @twan83 @the kid @duckbutta @The 10th Letter @360dagod @GSizz @Profane @VBM @SofaRealDoe @cheech
@Biggethen @swag johnson @Diondon @SpacelySprockets @mad82109 @arlowpear

got to resign Tiago, he wasn't effective against small ball but we saw how good he is against traditional lineups like the Girzz and any big man lineup

Manu :wow2: hopefully he comes back for as little as possible

I don't see us making major moves, we were only 5 seconds from a title

also, Diaw reupped which is good and mah nikka patty mills the GOAT cheerleader

Last edited by a moderator:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
it was a tough loss brehs :sadcam: but now it's back to business, nothing we can do about that anymore
@VictorVonDoom @AlbertPullhoez @Malta @malbaker86 @bigblue99 @~*--------(Big Boom) @Mr210 @Stadium Status
@Max!! @DonkeyPuncher718 @Yeahimcanadian @livindajetlife @twan83 @the kid @duckbutta @The 10th Letter @360dagod @GSizz @Profane @VBM @SofaRealDoe @cheech
@Biggethen @swag johnson @Diondon @SpacelySprockets @mad82109 @arlowpear

go to resign Tiago, he wasn't effective against small ball but we saw how good he is against traditional lineups like the Girzz and any big man lineup

Manu :wow2: hopefully he comes back for as little as possible

I don't see us making major moves, we were only 5 seconds from a title

your right....But everyone of the big 3 is a year older...

But I really think a backup pg who can score will make life easier...

And teams will key in on D Green just like Miami did....

Also a perimeter backup for kawhi works as well..

I dont think Neal is coming back...

The dilemma with Splitter is how much will you spend for him when you know he will play lackluster against small ball teams??

if he can develop a post up game,a decent jumper,and learn to not panic when he gets attacked in small ball play,he would work very well..

Last edited by a moderator:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
your right....But everyone of the big 3 is a year older...

But I really think a backup pg who can score will make life easier...

And teams will key in on D Green just like Miami did....

Also a perimeter backup for kawhi works as well..

I dont think Neal is coming back...

The dilemma with Splitter is how much will you spend for him when you know he will play lackluster against small ball teams??

if he can develop a post up game,a decent jumper,and learn to not panic when he gets attacked in small ball play,he would work very well..

who are the small ball teams besides the Heat? even then we had those fakkits beat if it wasn't for a couple lucky offensive rebounds

We do need to pick up another scorer, it can't just be Tony or bust when Duncan isn't playing