Samoans are probably the nicest race to black folks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people aren't black.

Word. They look black to me.

singing-women.jpg

Dark skin. Nappy hair.

Typically signs of someone who is black.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people in general are cool until they are controlled by the WS society that incentivizes anti-black hatred.

This includes c00ns too....

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they pretty cool. I remember when I was a kid my dad worked with this Samoan dude. He would come to our house after they got off work and cook for us.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Our relationship is strained between us and the Mexicans in certain areas . I'm Samoan and my girl is Mexican so it's not as bad as some say

But when shyt popped off with the African Americans/Mexicans we always took the black side. Prob how dude explained earlier, we're usually grouped together
I remember the shyt that popped off at Jordan High School, the Samoans rode wit tha blacks against the Mexicans

Don't Somoans bang Crip or Blood out there for the most part?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok... There are a lot of misconceptions I see in this thread

As someone who has lived on a small island with Samoans/pacific islanders for 8 years of my life, I think I'm qualified to speak on it.

Now Samoans CAN be real cool. Im not sure where people have grown up but in hawaii the black population is damn near like 2%. Most of them military. Samoans were usually cool unless they were bitter towards military (which is usually any military town) or unless you fukked with they women (which is usually any military town).

And the women can be either BAD af or straight monstrous. And usually they are crazy af either way. Like I wanted to fukk with them but it was always some extra shyt

(I knew a thick ass somoan chick in the Army... She invited me out to lunch with her and her homegirl and I was like cool... I get to the restaurant and her ENTIRE fukkING FAMILY IS THERE. I pulled it off but that was an immediate red flag to me)

Like I said, im not sure what its like around them in the mainland. When I was in SD they were cool af.. I have some that grew up in Cali that act just like us.

But the ones strictly from the island usually had an attitude/problem with you unless you was just chill and just all around respectful and Lowkey. But if they fukk with you they fukk with you heavy..

But some ARE some bytchass nikkas. I got stories on stories

Last edited:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Spill it brehs

Let me clear things up here since people might have me twisted.

I’m met my share of cool soles and sungas here and there. Truth be told, the girls are more chill than the guys.

BUT, this thread is a massive exaggeration. Lots of Samoans are a$$holes to blacks people down these parts.

Only Islanders I’ve literally never had an issue with are Fijians; not a single problem. And I mean the real ones, not the fakkit ass Indians.