Samoans are probably the nicest race to black folks

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly, I've never had issues with Filipinos or asians in general. Japanese, vietnamese, cambodian, thai, etc. at least not the American-ized ones who were not white washed.

I haven't met any chinese or FOB types though.

I never had serious issues with samoans either but they would be the first ones to roll up on me deep if I was in a club. But I do have Samoan and mixed samoan friends.

Daps
Let me clear things up here since people might have me twisted.

I’m met my share of cool soles and sungas here and there. Truth be told, the girls are more chill than the guys.

BUT, this thread is a massive exaggeration. Lots of Samoans are a$$holes to blacks people down these parts.

Only Islanders I’ve literally never had an issue with are Fijians; not a single problem. And I mean the real ones, not the fakkit ass Indians.

I see. Ever met any Cook Islanders before?

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang

I’m met my share of cool soles and sungas here and there. Truth be told, the girls are more chill than the guys.

BUT, this thread is a massive exaggeration. Lots of Samoans are a$$holes to blacks people down these parts.

Only Islanders I’ve literally never had an issue with are Fijians; not a single problem. And I mean the real ones, not the fakkit ass Indians.
Respect to you uso, I understand what you are saying

Back in NZ the islanders as a whole had tension with the Somalians because one islander was killed by one of them. I haven't been back since 2010 but it eased down when I left. I don't know the current status of the relationship between us.

But judging my family from both sides of NZ/US. There is a big difference between the two groups. I'm not on here saying my people are perfect cause we do have dikkheads who are on that racist ish and I don't get it cause our heritage can be trace to Africa. But for the most part, we cool with ya

Watch out for those Australian cats whos on that :mjpls:. And go all blacks!

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
They're like any other hybrid, some are cool and some support the other side. Like every other group they are infected with white supremacy to where some are trying to get closer to whiteness, some are in the middle, and some lean more towards blackness.

I was around them in the Army and on the West Coast and they're in the middle like any other mulatto.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They're like any other hybrid, some are cool and some support the other side. Like every other group they are infected with white supremacy to where some are trying to get closer to whiteness, some are in the middle, and some lean more towards blackness.

I was around them in the Army and on the West Coast and they're in the middle like any other mulatto.
Ive honestly never seen a samoan male that really fukked with white people (they did have a thing about fukking white girls though)

In fact on island, they dislike white people the most.

Like I said if you cool they cool but thats it.

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Respect to you uso, I understand what you are saying

Back in NZ the islanders as a whole had tension with the Somalians because one islander was killed by one of them. I haven't been back since 2010 but it eased down when I left. I don't know the current status of the relationship between us.

But judging my family from both sides of NZ/US. There is a big difference between the two groups. I'm not on here saying my people are perfect cause we do have dikkheads who are on that racist ish and I don't get it cause our heritage can be trace to Africa. But for the most part, we cool with ya

Watch out for those Australian cats whos on that :mjpls:. And go all blacks!

Somalis are on some other shyt, even my one or two Somalis mates can’t explain why Somalis are so up themselves.

I know all about Aussies and their ways. I live here but I don’t even have Aussie friends in my circle :pacspit:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
LMAO... what a p*ssy ass thread title.. and some Islanders are on that superiority shyt. Piss one off and they'll be quick to call you a slave...

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I grew up in the Bay...I got hellllaaaa Filipino friends and Samoan friends. One of the dopest parties I've been too was a Samoan function, food was lit!

Daps

I agree with Fijians. Lots of them here and they are always talking about how black is beautiful. Plus they proudly wear their afros.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Oh please, I live in NZ, there are a lot of Polynesians here, hence, lots of samoans. Fake as hell. The nerve of them to call themselves black -_-
The weirdest thing is that even the ones that are half white consider themselves black. I try not to interact with them.
im in Australia and the 3 samoans at my work and 2 of em are darker than me (I'm same complexion as The Game).. so i think they're black?:yeshrug:

they're cool wit me as well.. same with the Fijians and Tongans

(these guys are all full islanders tho, no half white ones.. maybe they act different)