Samoans are probably the nicest race to black folks

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Topic is about Samoans. They are black as well.

I read your shyt as though you expect whites or asians to be interested in what is best for black folks. I thought that was silly to even state and came off mad p*ssy.
You read it like that do to ur own insecurities fakkit

Dont put that on me

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
We feel what you’re done.... but one incident or one person doesnt define an entire race.

Just like one we keep telling white folk one example of a negative black person doesn’t define us as a race of people

Martha
That's true.
Still it's vital we as black ppl not take racism and prejudice for granted no matter which group it's coming from.
I think all non blacks are just about equally prejudice against blacks.I never understood the mindset of ranking them.Black ppl have no friends.:yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's true.
Still it's vital we as black ppl not take racism and prejudice for granted no matter which group it's coming from.
I think all non blacks are just about equally prejudice against blacks.I never understood the mindset of ranking them.Black ppl have no friends.:yeshrug:

I feel you, not even gonna say you are wrong.

I just don’t agree with that cuz I cant do to others what so many are doing to us. Generalizing and stereotyping

Martha