Samoans are probably the nicest race to black folks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're not Black.
Here we go with this garbage.

Alright then. Tell me what you consider this guy?

And here's his family:

DK8XaslVwAALiu_.jpg:large

If you can get mistaken as one of us, you are black. I don't care what part of the world you are from. When I first saw Tua was being recruited by Alabama, I didn't even know he was Samoan. I thought Alabama was just recruiting another brotha to play QB. Was surprised to find out he was from Hawaii and Samoan. He looked like a typical black man to me. And his father there in the striped red shirt looks like a typical black man as well.

Samoans are CLEARLY black.

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps
I only hung out with them in Hawaii they were cool as shyt but all were builded like football players females included

Daps
Alright then. Tell me what you consider this guy?

And here's his family:

DK8XaslVwAALiu_.jpg:large

If you can get mistaken as one of us, you are black. I don't care what part of the world you are from. When I first saw Tua was being recruited by Alabama, I didn't even know he was Samoan. I thought Alabama was just recruiting another brotha to play QB. Was surprised to find out he was from Hawaii and Samoan. He looked like a typical black man to me. And his father there in the striped red shirt looks like a typical black man as well.

Samoans are CLEARLY black.

What do I consider him? Pacific Islander

Looking Black ≠ Being Black

There are dark skinned Indians who can pass off as East Africans but that doesn't make them fukking Black.

At the end of the day Black = people of African descent. They're not of African descent, they're Austronesian.

EdJo

Banned
Daps
I would just like to understand something, why do some of you are so weak and always looking like beggars? Like you need love and attention from other groups so much. Why are other groups supposed to be nice with blacks?
Huh? Why not just worry about WE being nice to each other? It is always "Ricans don't love us like that, Asians and Arabs hate us and are not our friends"

Just like the video of the black man hugging the nazi, and asking why the nazi hates him...Smh

When are some of you, going to place value on the fact that black people need to love each other, and THAT'S IT!!!!!!.

Many of you, SUBCONSCIOUSLY don't understand, but a lot of people can smell weakness, and exploit that...STOP BEING SO fukkN WEAK!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL

There are dark skinned Indians who can pass off as East Africans but that doesn't make them fukking Black.

At the end of the day Black = people of African descent. They're not of African descent, they're Austronesian.

Well then you're retarded. Because that's all race is. PHENOTYPE. It ain't got shyt to do with genes or where in the world you are from. Its all about appearance.

And if you look black, then you're black IMO. Cause guess what? The consequences of racism come to you regardless if you look black. I'm guessing if Tua was in a part of America where they didn't recognize him, he would get treated like any other nikka by the cops.

Race = PHENOTYPE

If you look black = You are black

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
Samoans might look black but don't identify culturally...they stick to each other...dark races failed CUs we refused to work together.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I had good experiences out here in Oakland. Some Samoans stayed down the street from me. They were cool. Was cool with a Taungan kid in school.

My cousins and I were outside of a party smoking and we got into it with a group of Mexicans. We started throwing hands, then out of nowhere these 3 big ass Samoans just started knocking out all of the Mexicans. We didn't even know them. I couldn't even tell you why they jumped in.

I heard Samoans cant stand Mexicans im Cali.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Worked with plenty of them during my years doing bouncing/doorman work, some of them were cool, some are just as racist as white people. Either way don't look at them as an ally to black people, they are really only loyal to each other and fall in line with white supremacy just like the rest of the Asians. I mean just look at how they downplay the blacks on their own islands. There are lots of REAL black people on most of those Polynesian islands that were there long before these current Polynesian multi breeds came about claiming the islands. All those tiny Polynesian islands are on the doorstep of Papua New Guinea, and you see how they look. I mean it's not called New Guinea for nothing.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Well then you're retarded. Because that's all race is. PHENOTYPE. It ain't got shyt to do with genes or where in the world you are from. Its all about appearance.

And if you look black, then you're black IMO. Cause guess what? The consequences of racism come to you regardless if you look black. I'm guessing if Tua was in a part of America where they didn't recognize him, he would get treated like any other nikka by the cops.

Race = PHENOTYPE

If you look black = You are black
it's insane how 99.9% of people are lost in something as trivial as appearances

yet and still you have folk that share blood and look like mirror images of one another that beef just the same

so at the beginning & end of the day it comes back to the fact humans ain't shyte

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Exactly,if its hard to consider the Rock black when I should,I'm not about to start with these random Samoans:mjlol:

We are very nice to the sisters of Samoans too,you better stay ready for those types of problems though:ufdup: