Samoans are probably the nicest race to black folks

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
As a Long Beach nikka, I've dealt with alot of Samoans. My 1st & 2nd girlfriends in grade school were Samoans:heh:. In the city, alot of them have grown up together with black folks and intermarried with us. So most Samoans I've dealt with are cool as fukk. But I've also known some that are only on that tribal shyt. Only race of people I grew up with that had a free pass to say nikka.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What do I consider him? Pacific Islander

Looking Black ≠ Being Black

There are dark skinned Indians who can pass off as East Africans but that doesn't make them fukking Black.

At the end of the day Black = people of African descent. They're not of African descent, they're Austronesian.
a3k02w.jpg
:dahell:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
How indoctrinated by white supremacy does your mind have to be to look at these black ass folks and not see a black person.

At some point you'd have to ask yourself is it true what the white man taught me when he said the only black people on the planet are "sub Saharan" west africans. I don't give a shyt what a nikka blood read when you pour it in a cup. That's not what race is about in a context of white supremacy.

nikka look like my fukkin weed man. On what planet is these nikkas not black, I didn't say African, I said black. Most of the ones that come to America are mixed with cac and Asian mongol, not pure blood pacific islanders.
tTDeJZT.jpg

UiWMV7r.jpg

Uh0ksjR.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
How indoctrinated by white supremacy does your mind have to be to look at these black ass folks and not see a black person.

At some point you'd have to ask yourself is it true what the white man taught me when he said the only black people on the planet are "sub Saharan" west africans. I don't give a shyt what a nikka blood read when you pour it in a cup. That's not what race is about in a context of white supremacy.

nikka look like my fukkin weed man. On what planet is these nikkas not black, I didn't say African, I said black. Most of the ones that come to America are mixed with cac and Asian mongol, not pure blood pacific islanders.
tTDeJZT.jpg

UiWMV7r.jpg

Uh0ksjR.jpg
nope not black they can hold their own nuts no homo

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
shyt funny to me though. I remember years ago on message boards Africans and other blacks folks would be ready to fight the shyt out you if you said the moors or ancient Egyptians were black. "Stop claiming other people's culture". Soon as the white man started to admit it in certain circles now nikkas wanna be all in the videos.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I have a theory Blacks are hated because of our greater masculinity. I.e. we are perceived as a threat by the weaker races for lack of a better phrase.

Somoans are the only race that's really our equal in terms of masculinity. Thus you don't have that same tension