Samoans are probably the nicest race to black folks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever, you won't be able tell one apart from any other Black folk:yeshrug:

That person is not black.

He's most likely a cac jew.

They're the ones most into pretending to be black only to try and separate black people. They're the ones that created the term "sub-saharan" and eugenics.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt funny to me though. I remember years ago on message boards Africans and other blacks folks would be ready to fight the shyt out you if you said the moors or ancient Egyptians were black. "Stop claiming other people's culture". Soon as the white man started to admit it in certain circles now nikkas wanna be all in the videos.

Uhhh....that's cacs that said that shyt. I never heard a black person say "stop claiming other people's culture" with regard to the Ancient Egyptians or Moors.

That's like telling cacs "stop claiming other people's culture" if they have respect or reverence for Ancient Greece or Rome.

Only cacs use that line when trying to split black people apart from one another and our true history.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I had good experiences out here in Oakland. Some Samoans stayed down the street from me. They were cool. Was cool with a Taungan kid in school.

My cousins and I were outside of a party smoking and we got into it with a group of Mexicans. We started throwing hands, then out of nowhere these 3 big ass Samoans just started knocking out all of the Mexicans. We didn't even know them. I couldn't even tell you why they jumped in.
Yeah
They will fight against the mexicans
And whites

Of course black people have no true friends besides darker PR people...

But a few groups are allies

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a theory Blacks are hated because of our greater masculinity. I.e. we are perceived as a threat by the weaker races for lack of a better phrase.

Somoans are the only race that's really our equal in terms of masculinity. Thus you don't have that same tension

This is not true breh. You're just projecting modern stereotypes from white supremacy about black people.

If you look up what the Ancient Greeks said about black people, it was the opposite. We were actually known more for our INTELLECT than our strength. It was the white Germanic tribes to the north of Greece that were considered the strong brutes. This is where the concept of the "dumb blond" comes from. While the Greeks thought the "Ethiopians" and "Egyptians" weren't very strong or good fighters but they thought they were incredibly intelligent.

The Greeks thought they were the best race on Earth because they were a balance between the blacks to their south and the blonde whites to their north. They admitted that they were not as smart as the black peoples to their south but they felt they were stronger/better fighters while they admitted they were not as strong as the blonde Germanic tribes to their north, they knew they were smart. So to the Greeks it was the right balance of intelligence and strength that made them the best.

Now I'm not saying that what the Greeks said was true. I'm just telling you that this idea that black people are more masculine is just as much a myth of white supremacy as the one that says we are less intelligent. I caution my brothas to not fall for these "positive" stereotypes. Cause typically they are linked with a negative one. And you can't have one without the other. Its like buying into the myth black people are naturally better athletes. If you buy into that myth, then you are also subscribing to the myth that there is a genetic component to intelligence as well. This is the trick of white supremacy that you gotta be on the lookout for.

Last edited:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Uhhh....that's cacs that said that shyt. I never heard a black person say "stop claiming other people's culture" with regard to the Ancient Egyptians or Moors.

That's like telling cacs "stop claiming other people's culture" if they have respect or reverence for Ancient Greece or Rome.

Only cacs use that line when trying to split black people apart from one another and our true history.
Shiiiit I seen plenty of Africans, AAs, and Afro carribean nikkas cut up bout the moors and Egyptians.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah
They will fight against the mexicans
And whites

Of course black people have no true friends besides darker PR people...

But a few groups are allies

Now this is some p*ssy thinking. If you know anything about the way the world works, you'll know this is all because of white supremacy. First of all, most black people don't like other black people cause we've been conditioned to think blackness is bad. And most people if given a choice will always side with the side they think is winning. And right now that is whiteness. So I wouldn't go around on some p*ssy nobody is our true friends shyt. Our people colonized the world and created civilization. We don't need any friends. What we need to do is EDUCATE OUR OWN.

There is a reason they hide our true history. Its because they know our potential. We don't need any other race on our side to defeat white supremacy and take our spot back on top of the world. We just gotta do good for ourselves. And right now the biggest problem is black people have no sense of who they are. Until they know who they are and have pride in that, they'll continue to be at the bottom of the totem pole with nobody wanting to side with us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiiiit I seen plenty of Africans, AAs, and Afro carribean nikkas cut up bout the moors and Egyptians.

You've seen Jews pretending to be black on the internet saying that.

No black person in real life that is in any way shape or form woke says stupid shyt like that.

This line of argument is straight from the cac jew playbook. Just think about how silly it would be for me to say I know plenty of whites who will talk shyt about Ancient Greece and Rome and won't have nothing to do with it. That they'll say "stop stealing other people's culture". I've never heard that associated with any white person. Why the fukk would I believe the same line of argument being associated with black people vis-a-vis Ancient Egypt or the Moors?

This is simply white supremacy 101 that you are parroting.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Now this is some p*ssy thinking. If you know anything about the way the world works, you'll know this is all because of white supremacy. First of all, most black people don't like other black people cause we've been conditioned to think blackness is bad. And most people if given a choice will always side with the side they think is winning. And right now that is whiteness. So I wouldn't go around on some p*ssy nobody is our true friends shyt. Our people colonized the world and created civilization. We don't need any friends. What we need to do is EDUCATE OUR OWN.

There is a reason they hide our true history. Its because they know our potential. We don't need any other race on our side to defeat white supremacy and take our spot back on top of the world. We just gotta do good for ourselves. And right now the biggest problem is black people have no sense of who they are. Until they know who they are and have pride in that, they'll continue to be at the bottom of the totem pole with nobody wanting to side with us.
You wrote a bunch of BS.

But it doesn't matter what you say.

Its an actual fact that only black people have black interest @ heart.

Sure there are a few acts of kindness, ...thats an Act.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wrote a bunch of BS.

But it doesn't matter what you say.

Its an actual fact that only black people have black interest @ heart.

Sure there are a few acts of kindness, ...thats an Act.

I would argue most black people don't have black interest at heart. They only have an interest to get their share of the pie white supremacy doles out.

You must have got me confused. I'm not saying other races care about us. I'm telling you its p*ssy to even bring it up. I looked at your comment as whining. Why the fukk should we care whether other races will roll with us? We're good on our own. And we should project that strength.

Your statement came off as mad p*ssy to me.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I would argue most black people don't have black interest at heart. They only have an interest to get their share of the pie white supremacy doles out.

You must have got me confused. I'm not saying other races care about us. I'm telling you its p*ssy to even bring it up. I looked at your comment as whining. Why the fukk should we care whether other races will roll with us? We're good on our own. And we should project that strength.

Your statement came off as mad p*ssy to me.
I was responding to the topic-

Topic literrally was about another races towards blacks. Lol

You're trying to make some emotional argument against my pov. And idc if my statement sounds dumb to a pseudo science weirdo. Peace.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was responding to the topic-

Topic literrally was about another races towards blacks.

You're trying to make some emotional argument against my pov. And idc if my statement sounds dumb to a pseudo science weirdo. Peace.

Topic is about Samoans. They are black as well.

I read your shyt as though you expect whites or asians to be interested in what is best for black folks. I thought that was silly to even state and came off mad p*ssy.