Samoans are probably the nicest race to black folks

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
They are really friendly, even the "Gangster" ones are friendlier than the avg "gang member" and u will eat (actual food) well at any of their family functions they will feed u for sure....they ladies can be attractive for about 2-3 yrs in their 20s but after that they mostly tend to be Linebacker size
tenor.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I live in Cali and this is true in my experience. It also helps that most Samoans and Black folk live in the same hood around here.

But yeah the people who fukked with me most at work were the Samoan cats.

I was trying to smash a baddie coworker too but she moved to Utah :mjcry: she had a prime Cherokee D Ass too brehs, no lie :wow:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
It’s the same here in Aus. Dudes have no idea
Im a US citizen, i lived in NZ for 9 years

Samoans out here in America compared to Aus/NZ are completely different typs representing us

i think i know where your getting at with the islander's all into god but doing grimy shyt. but its different what you're saying and what this thread is getting at

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Every day y’all make a thread and say which race is nice to black people :mjlol:

Yhh which is weird because individual experiences does not equal to everyone from that group having the same opinion.

Anyways, from my experience Samoans and other Pacific Islanders are laid back people, always chill. I got along with them. That doesn’t necessarily mean every Samoan will be tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh please, I live in NZ, there are a lot of Polynesians here, hence, lots of samoans. Fake as hell. The nerve of them to call themselves black -_-
The weirdest thing is that even the ones that are half white consider themselves black. I try not to interact with them.

Samoans are clearly black.

Why would you have a problem with them self-identifying with us?

I personally like Pacific Islanders like the people of Fiji because of how pro-black they are.

Daps