Samoans are probably the nicest race to black folks

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
If I had to pick between them, whites, Asians, or Latinos, they are probably the friendliest. Every somoan I met was really cool

Filipinos>>>>>>>*

I grew up in North Long Beach, CA and there's a lot of Samoans out there and they were always cool with us. Our Samoan neighbors would always invite us over whenever they had functions which was at least once a week on Saturdays. Same with Filipinos -:yeshrug:

As an adult, I've worked with a lot of Indians and I've probably shot the sh1t with them more than any other race at work. :ehh:

Most o the experiences me and my patnas have with Samoans have been positive. Not to say I haven't heard of savage stories that they would do tho :whoa:

A few years ago I met a whole family of Samoans at a show taping and they invited me to their house for dinner. In hindsight, they might have shown me a damn good time but they lived in the hood and the son referred to it as "Bompton" :whoa:

my experiences are similar to the stated

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Only met them when I went to Hawaii but I had a good experience.

We went to a sports bar to watch Jon Jones fight for the LHW title. shyt was packed. We had no where to sit. I asked a table of white dudes and one “brother” if we could sit with them we would buy a pitcher of beer for the table. Black dude was like Nah ain’t no room.

Samoan brother from another table walks over and is like hey brother come sit with us we have plenty of space. It was him and his pops and they were cool as fukk. Bought rounds of beer for the table and placed bets on every fight. Really good dudes.

I ain’t speaking for all of them though.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I grew up in North Long Beach, CA and there's a lot of Samoans out there and they were always cool with us. Our Samoan neighbors would always invite us over whenever they had functions which was at least once a week on Saturdays. Same with Filipinos -:yeshrug:

As an adult, I've worked with a lot of Indians and I've probably shot the sh1t with them more than any other race at work. :ehh:

Indians are racist as hell.