Samoans are probably the nicest race to black folks

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
They are really friendly, even the "Gangster" ones are friendlier than the avg "gang member" and u will eat (actual food) well at any of their family functions they will feed u for sure....they ladies can be attractive for about 2-3 yrs in their 20s but after that they mostly tend to be Linebacker size

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:usure:

ezgif-1-1786dfc933.gif
Is it bad that the Usos immediately popped into my head looking at the thread title? :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Cousin is engaged to one in Hawaii. My aunt and uncle are shyttin kittens.

The men in my experience come on very strong and love the idea of commitment, but they super hypocritical about anybody dating their women. I'm skeptical and hope she safe b/c I've heard stories about them whipping their women's asses.

To date there's never been an issue with a woman or man getting abused in our family. I don't even think we'd know how to act. I'd be legit scared for my males in my family b/c they would seriously fukk somebody up damn the charges.

I thank god everyday my father has never gone to jail cuz I've seen the man unhinged before.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Only met them when I went to Hawaii but I had a good experience.

We went to a sports bar to watch Jon Jones fight for the LHW title. shyt was packed. We had no where to sit. I asked a table of white dudes and one “brother” if we could sit with them we would buy a pitcher of beer for the table. Black dude was like Nah ain’t no room.

Samoan brother from another table walks over and is like hey brother come sit with us we have plenty of space. It was him and his pops and they were cool as fukk. Bought rounds of beer for the table and placed bets on every fight. Really good dudes.

I ain’t speaking for all of them though.

Whaddya know... Every group isn't a monolith :ohhh:

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
I grew up in North Long Beach, CA and there's a lot of Samoans out there and they were always cool with us. Our Samoan neighbors would always invite us over whenever they had functions which was at least once a week on Saturdays. Same with Filipinos -:yeshrug:

As an adult, I've worked with a lot of Indians and I've probably shot the sh1t with them more than any other race at work. :ehh:

I remember the shyt that popped off at Jordan High School, the Samoans rode wit tha blacks against the Mexicans

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I'VE ONLY MET A FEW. PRETTY POSITIVE ENCOUNTERS. ONE THING I CAN SAY IS THEY HAVE A SIMILAR DISDAIN FOR WHITE PEOPLE. AT LEAST THE ONES I MET.

I'VE HAD BETTER INTERACTIONS WITH FILIPINOS THOUGH. MY FILIPINO FRIENDS' PARENTS WERE ALWAYS COOL TO ME GROWING UP.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I had good experiences out here in Oakland. Some Samoans stayed down the street from me. They were cool. Was cool with a Taungan kid in school.

My cousins and I were outside of a party smoking and we got into it with a group of Mexicans. We started throwing hands, then out of nowhere these 3 big ass Samoans just started knocking out all of the Mexicans. We didn't even know them. I couldn't even tell you why they jumped in.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:patrice:

Never actually kicked it with a Samoan.
I know that they’re big people, Dwayne Johnson is half Samoan, and that they’re some dogs in football. I ALWAYS wanted to go to Tonga (since I was a kid for some strange reason). Can’t say much besides that...

:yeshrug: