RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Stop it, you didn't have to say "white"...you know what you were doing. You and that dude @West Coast Avenger are the only ones in this thread bringing up race of each ones fanbase and me and @Amestafuu (Emeritus) called y'all out on it. Leave that bullshyt out this thread.

Still on that Cac shyt "Oh you knew what you where doing" Sound like a racist telling ass motherfukker. Instead of asking what i may have meant. What about the Rza Wutang Asian fanbase which may be bigger than both other cultures? But nah YOU fukk heads jumped straight the to White v Black thing. I was talking about Black people of the culture NOW would we be moved by Rza soulful samples and pianos in 2020 like we would as whole in 1997. On a IG Live battle Song for Song. Its gon be saturday night nikkas gon drunk and high and its gon come down to which songs BANGS. I wasnt NEAR the same realm of the racial bullshyt yall projecting. That was some sick Trump like bullshyt yall tried to pull and im not apart of it. You to dweebs where WRONG

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Still on that Cac shyt "Oh this is what He MEANT to say. Instead of asking what i may have meant. What about the Rza Wutang Asian fanbase which may be bigger than both other cultures? But nah YOU fukks head jumped to White v Black thing. I was talking about Black people of the culture NOW would we be moved by Rza soulful samples and pianos in 2020 like we would as whole in 1997. Based on a IG Live battle Song for Song. Its gon be saturday night nikkas gon drunk and high and its gon come down to which songs BANGS. I wasnt NEAR the same realm of the racial bullshyt yall projecting. That was some sick Trump like bullshyt yall tried to pull and im not apart of it. You to dweebs where WRONG

Bro, stfu. You tried some slick shyt and got called out for it. Stop quoting me.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bro, stfu. You tried some slick shyt and got called out for it. Stop quoting me.

You didn't call shyt out because what you tried to pin on me wasnt my intentions. You MAD cuz now yall look stupid and you projecting like a bytch :umad: Ill put you on ignore like the other one. Enjoy the battle

Daps
nikkas need to chill with these white vs black arguments. Both these brothas got classics and a plethora of black AND white fans. Both have huge white fanbases.

You would think THIS would be the one thread on this site were everyone could come together and just have a dope ass discussion about two titans of the culture, and celebrate all the classic music and memories they've provided us over the years on some friendly barbershop type of argument. Cuz it ain't like we get an event like a real live RZA vs Premier battle every day.

And cats can't even leave the juvenile ass race baiting, dap fishing, and negative energy alone longer than 2 seconds just to do that. :snoop:

Thread been derailed multiple times already by some posters over similiar nonsense. Take that dumb shyt over to TLR.

:camby:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
I'm still trying to figure out how Preme is going to follow on from "Triumph"? "NY State of Mind" could follow "CREAM" but I'm stuck on that one.

"DWYCK" and "Mass Appeal" aren't hard enough, "Supa Star" wasn't a moment like "Triumph" was. "Nas Is Like" maybe?