RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Daps
Who should Havoc battle? I was thinking maybe The Beatminerz but Havoc got too many credits too.

Was talking to one of my producer friends esrlier about this. I said Havoc vs Large Professor would be ill. Two Queens legends.

Beatminerz are my personal favorite producers of all time but the average cat doesn't really know their discography like that. But just style wise, I think Beatminerz vs Buckwild would be dope.

I would like to see Diamond D flex his muscle on some of these battles too. Diamond is a fukking monster.

Soul On Ice remix.:banderas:

The Next Level :damn:

Bumpy Bring It Home :ahh:

Daps
Nah their catalogue is too light in comparison. Havoc needs to battle another GOAT. Pete Rock or Alc?

My opinion is insanely biased but track for track I think Walt and Evil Dee absolutely body Havoc. Problem is outside diehards, people aren't familiar with their work. It's like 98% underground artists and BCC.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm still trying to figure out how Preme is going to follow on from "Triumph"? "NY State of Mind" could follow "CREAM" but I'm stuck on that one.

"DWYCK" and "Mass Appeal" aren't hard enough, "Supa Star" wasn't a moment like "Triumph" was. "Nas Is Like" maybe?
Unbelievable, Kick In The Door, or 10 Crack Commandments.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Was talking to one of my producer friends esrlier about this. I said Havoc vs Large Professor would be ill. Two Queens legends.

Beatminerz are my personal favorite producers of all time but the average cat doesn't really know their discography like that. But just style wise, I think Beatminerz vs Buckwild would be dope.

I would like to see Diamond D flex his muscle on some of these battles too. Diamond is a fukking monster.

Soul On Ice remix.:banderas:

The Next Level :damn:

Bumpy Bring It Home :ahh:
MAYBE Large Pro. Off the strength of Illmatic by itself plus some stuff that people don’t know he actually did behind the scenes. But Havoc got credits even up to Kanye’s Real Friends. To Jadakiss’ Why. Havoc would be hard to beat.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Stop it, you didn't have to say "white"...you know what you were doing. You and that dude @West Coast Avenger are the only ones in this thread bringing up race of each ones fanbase and me and @Amestafuu (Emeritus) called y'all out on it. Leave that bullshyt out this thread.
:mjlol:...bytch nikka still on his period over this shyt cause it's the truth....

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
MAYBE Large Pro. Off the strength of Illmatic by itself plus some stuff that people don’t know he actually did behind the scenes. But Havoc got credits even up to Kanye’s Real Friends. To Jadakiss’ Why. Havoc would be hard to beat.

Yeah people forget songs like "Why". Havoc didn't do a lot outside of his camp but he has some big credits. "Last Day", "Why", "Aint No Clique", "Queens Is", "Famous", "Real Friends", "Don't Need Your Love", "Curtis 187", "Welcome To Hell" etc.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yeah people forget songs like "Why". Havoc didn't do a lot outside of his camp but he has some big credits. "Last Day", "Why", "Aint No Clique", "Queens Is", "Famous", "Real Friends", "Don't Need Your Love", "Curtis 187", "Welcome To Hell" etc.
Yup. And his Mobb shyt would be enough. But add those credits and nikkas would have a real prob with Havoc.