RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang thats crazy! I had the album and remember seeing prod by prince paul the undertaker. Is RNS Inspectah deck?

RNS is a Staten Island producer to helped mentor RZA and ended up producing stuff for Shyheim, GP Wu, King Just, etc...

RNS beat:

If you saw the Wu-Tang Hulu series, the guy who had Ghostface record that dis track in his bathroom represented RNS.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
most of hip hop fanbase is white

what was your point? :heh:

Black people listen to both of these guys... stop regurgitating shyt you hear online. I know very many Black wu fans and as someone that has been to many concerts most fans ARE WHITE

I seen premo vs dj premier live and the place was a sea of white people

Im talking about Premier v Rza. This saturday. In those IG comments. I didn't mention most hiphop crowds. stay on the subject at hand

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im talking about Premier v Rza. This saturday. In those IG comments. I didn't mention most hiphop crowds. stay on the subject at hand
full

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
huh?? you the one brought up hiphop and white fan bases and who you know and seen like we give a fukk dont try to spin shyt weirdo.

No...YOU brought up white fanbases. You brought it up and still didn't know what the hell you were talking about. Leave that dumb shyt out the conversation.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No...YOU brought up white fanbases. You brought it up and still didn't know what the hell you were talking about. Leave that dumb shyt out the conversation.

"The people fukk with Premier more that Rza. This is an instance where popularity will tip the scales. Rza got classic but lets be honest how many black people relate in 2020. Cuz Rza could play Cream then Preem could play the Gangstar version which is more enjoyable in my book"

this is what i said DUMB FUKK just like a fukk head ass CAC wanna add words shut the fukk up when real nikkas talking.. and i dont give a fukk about yo wack ass NeG :russ: circle jerking ass fakkit nobody told you to acknowledge my shyt in the 1st place

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
In the UK and waking up for this like it’s a boxing match in Las Vegas!

im team Primo but it’s going to be close.

Was just thinking someone needs to start a campaign to get Swizz to get Nas and Jay to do one or at least someone do one on their behalf. Not because they’ve beefed previously but purely because in terms of rappers alive it couldn’t get any better imo (ether, takeover, super ugly etc not allowed though haha).

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"The people fukk with Premier more that Rza. This is an instance where popularity will tip the scales. Rza got classic but lets be honest how many black people relate in 2020. Cuz Rza could play Cream then Preem could play the Gangstar version which is more enjoyable in my book"

this is what i said DUMB FUKK just like a fukk head ass CAC wanna add words shut the fukk up when real nikkas talking.. and i dont give a fukk about yo wack ass NeG :russ: circle jerking ass fakkit nobody told you to acknowledge my shyt in the 1st place

:jbhmm:
what a dumbass

:deadmanny:

foot in mouth type of a$$hole

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Premo got this no doubt

Nothing taken away from RZA's incredible catalogue but Premo got harder beats imo

Plus Premo got a cheat card being from the south even tho a lotta people associate him being from the east coast. He got a certain soul and bop in his shyt that Rza dosent