RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Plus Premo got a cheat card being from the south even tho a lotta people associate him being from the east coast. He got a certain soul and bop in his shyt that Rza dosent
The innovator of the sped up soul sample... a man who dug into stax vaults and was known for the wailing soulful vocal samples/breaks had no soul or bop

got it

:mjlol:

*continues to insert foot into mouth

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas need to chill with these white vs black arguments. Both these brothas got classics and a plethora of black AND white fans. Both have huge white fanbases.
Exactly lmao. nikkas arguing over shyt that don’t even matter. Rona playin for keeps, just enjoy the fukkin battle while u still breathing.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikkas need to chill with these white vs black arguments. Both these brothas got classics and a plethora of black AND white fans. Both have huge white fanbases.

Who said it was about that? Because i didn't even type the word WHITE in any of my post until just now. Them other 2 clowns jumped on that train i wonder why.

Last edited:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like a lot of people are thinking of the whole tracks when it comes to primo, lyrics and everything.. I dunno, just seems that way.. This is a beat battle and RZA's beats are just way crazier on the production tip :yeshrug:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Who said it was about that? Because i didn't even type the word WHITE in any of my post until just now. Them other 2 clowns jumped on that train i wonder why.

Stop it, you didn't have to say "white"...you know what you were doing. You and that dude @West Coast Avenger are the only ones in this thread bringing up race of each ones fanbase and me and @Amestafuu (Emeritus) called y'all out on it. Leave that bullshyt out this thread.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
DJ Premier going to be flaunting on the decks too...scratching & all sort of shyt....he's not the type to just press play & start to head nod & make these funny faces like this previous battles...

I didnt even think of this. He might dip in and out of multiple tracks on some real DJ shyt. This might be more one sided than i thought