RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
If Premo had vaulted Guru verses he wouldn't have had to get material from their last album from Solar...

he has been clear that he didn't have much at all

it doesnt have to be Gu, im sure he has some vaulted stuff from a number of artists

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Rza and Wutang main fanbase is what? Premier Fans is mostly what? Right. Not shut the fukk up
most of hip hop fanbase is white

what was your point? :heh:

Black people listen to both of these guys... stop regurgitating shyt you hear online. I know very many Black wu fans and as someone that has been to many concerts most fans ARE WHITE

I seen premo vs dj premier live and the place was a sea of white people

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Really looking forward to this shyt. As much as I love RZA, Primo got this. He’s just too prolific. 93-97 RZA was untouchable but he was hit or miss after that. Primo been consistent since 89. shyt really ain’t fair. He could play all his work with the goats and not even have to touch his own acts like Gangstarr, Jeru or Group Home

Btw if I’m Primo I’m starting my set off with Come Clean and ending it with DWYCK
:whoo:

Primo is the goat. I feel like the only person that coulda went toe to toe with him in something like this is Dre

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Album is credited to paul :yeshrug:

R-103385-1427814042-9123.jpeg.jpg

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Dang thats crazy! I had the album and remember seeing prod by prince paul the undertaker. Is RNS Inspectah deck?

Nah, RNS is a producer from Staten Island that was around with RZA even before the Wu days. He worked with the Ultramagnetic MCs, Shyheim, GP Wu...