RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
nikka u buggin. Mathematics is indefinitely better than Maria. Come Clean's beat is better than Brooklyn Zoo. It seems like u got mad at every Premo choice. U only wanted RZA to win shyt. lol.
No I’m not. I’m just stating my honest opinions. Sorry but mathematics ain’t it and it wasn’t it when it came out. I am old enough to remember hearing both these songs when they released. Preemo didn’t win 12-6 that’s ridiculous. If you had him winning cool but if it’s by more than 2 songs you tripping. But whatever.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
In hindsight Lil Dap is actually a decent rapper

I'd say a tolerable/capable rapper, with a dope voice. But it's Malachi that is hard for me to get through lol. He doesn't have the voice to enhance the basic ish he says. I'd say they had chemistry though. I haven't actually heard this album since '96-'97. I remember another Wu-scratches track, and like 3 Mobb scratched ones...

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No I’m not. I’m just stating my honest opinions. Sorry but mathematics ain’t it and it wasn’t it when it came out. I am old enough to remember hearing both these songs when they released. Preemo didn’t win 12-6 that’s ridiculous. If you had him winning cool but if it’s by more than 2 songs you tripping. But whatever.

Wait, HOLD UP...Hot 97 had Preemo winning 12 to 6? :russ:

Yea, now I agree with you. Them nikkas bugging. I didn't even bother clicking on their breakdown and now I'm happy I didn't.

Rayzah

Daps
Wait, HOLD UP...Hot 97 had Preemo winning 12 to 6? :russ:

Yea, now I agree with you. Them nikkas bugging. I didn't even bother clicking on their breakdown and now I'm happy I didn't.
That’s my whole basis for commenting in here. They were biased as fukk. I’m saying nas is like May have been your song but it seemed like they were giving preemo everything and only gave the rza the round when preemo played a average song.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That’s my whole basis for commenting in here. They were biased as fukk. I’m saying nas is like May have been your song but it seemed like they were giving preemo everything and only gave the rza the round when preemo played a average song.
That was my problem too. Giving Preem the win because of the rapper on the song and stuff like that smh. That battle was a lot closer than people want to think. Either way I’m happy cause I love both producers

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

That's crazy if that's the case. There's dudes that straight up said RZA was gonna get embarrassed who scored it close or said RZA won. Must be that Rosenberg influence. Dudes like him make up a LARGE portion of Preemo's fanbase. Lol @West Coast Avenger claiming that the crackas was riding with and gonna overhype RZA shyt :dead::dead::dead:

Preemo got more underground rap loving, backpack cac fans than probably any producer in Hip Hop history.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Does anyone think it's only a matter of time until these DJ battles start charging money for people to watch? The record companies will have to "wet their beak", at least juding from the popularity of this most recent one.

I'm cynical, so hopefully I'm wrong. :yeshrug:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Does anyone think it's only a matter of time until these DJ battles start charging money for people to watch? The record companies will have to "wet their beak", at least juding from the popularity of this most recent one.

I'm cynical, so hopefully I'm wrong. :yeshrug:
All the good ones will be done by the time that happens lol. I’m good on paying to see Mustard vs Mike Will or some shyt.

Jards

All Star
Daps
They were biased as fukk especially Rosenberg - you can tell by how smug his face was when it was a point for Primo and how disappointed he was to give a point to RZA lol. They even cut off the point scoring at 20 cause overtime was where RZA played his unbeatable selections (Triumph, CREAM).

The people know what time it is though cause in the comments of the video and under the tweet where he said Primo won, everyone is calling him out on his bullshyt and are giving RZA the win lol

Rayzah

Daps
They were biased as fukk especially Rosenberg - you can tell by how smug his face was when it was a point for Primo and how disappointed he was to give a point to RZA lol. They even cut off the point scoring at 20 cause overtime was where RZA played his unbeatable selections (Triumph, CREAM).

The people know what time it is though cause in the comments of the video and under the tweet where he said Primo won, everyone is calling him out on his bullshyt and are giving RZA the win lol
Yea exactly

Rayzah

Daps
That's crazy if that's the case. There's dudes that straight up said RZA was gonna get embarrassed who scored it close or said RZA won. Must be that Rosenberg influence. Dudes like him make up a LARGE portion of Preemo's fanbase. Lol @West Coast Avenger claiming that the crackas was riding with and gonna overhype RZA shyt :dead::dead::dead:

Preemo got more underground rap loving, backpack cac fans than probably any producer in Hip Hop history.

that’s what annoyed me with it, Rosenberg thinks he is some elite level hip hop fan because he likes the backpacker low for hip hop study music so much. So he was over hyping those songs and the rest of them was on some group think shyt just going along with him cause he was so confident in his picks.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
that’s what annoyed me with it, Rosenberg thinks he is some elite level hip hop fan because he likes the backpacker low for hip hop study music so much. So he was over hyping those songs and the rest of them was on some group think shyt just going along with him cause he was so confident in his picks.

for such an elitist he ain't know some basic ass shyt. He stayed getting exposed on his podcast.