RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Swizz and 9th Wonder talkin bout doing a battle between 9th vs Just Blaze doing a beat battle cookin up a beat on the spot. A cook off. They saying that Havoc is ready for the battle vs Alchemist but they waiting for a response from Alchemist. They said that battle is gonna be wit they joints. They was talkin bout Pete Rock vs Erick Sermon. Outkast vs Tribe.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Swizz and 9th Wonder talkin bout doing a battle between 9th vs Just Blaze doing a beat battle cookin up a beat on the spot. A cook off. They saying that Havoc is ready for the battle vs Alchemist but they waiting for a response from Alchemist. They said that battle is gonna be wit they joints. They was talkin bout Pete Rock vs Erick Sermon. Outkast vs Tribe.

Kast vs. Tribe....ho Le shyt. Source?

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Yea. It’s on Lost Tapes 2. Same as the Tanasia song RZA played. That album has 2 Pete Rock joints as well. Goes to show u how people unfairly shyt on Nas projects. Lol

Word. I really liked the No bad energy track and video. I also like that Tanasia joint. That's the best Rza beat I've heard in years. I'm going to give Lost tapes 2 a listen. I never knew Rza had two joints on there. Good shyt.

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
640x640_14743992.jpeg

RZA VS PREMIER - ALL 45s - SAMPLES & SONGS
ALL VINYL
MIXED LIVE ON INSTAGRAM BY FLIPOUT
APRIL 12, 2020.

Download/Stream:
RZA VS PREMIER - ALL 45s - SAMPLES & SONGS | Free Podcasts | Podomatic"

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:lolbron: on Joe's Podcast, he mentions that him and Royce spoke after the battle, and he said Royce felt some type of way when Prem dropped Boom in response to Scarfaces

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:lolbron: on Joe's Podcast, he mentions that him and Royce spoke after the battle, and he said Royce felt some type of way when Prem dropped Boom in response to Scarfaces

What his goofy ass say about him saying before the battle that RZA was gonna get embarrassed and shouldn't have agreed to battle?