RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
they kinda talk about their pre -battle takes. He did say RZA's picks were better overall, post-battle.

Still boggles my mind how many people slept HARD on RZA. Made absolutely no sense. But with Joe Budden I expected fukk boy shyt like that from him cause 99.9% of the shyt that comes out his mouth is dumb than a mufukka.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rza disqualified for cheating on Brooklyn Zoo. :troll: Winner Primo.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They are trash because they made a lot of shytty picks and this was just one that stood out to me

mathematics over Maria. They didn’t even have the song to play.

the enemy over with gambinos
Mc’s act like they don’t know Over Run
The ?remains over buck 50
Come clean over Brooklyn zoo

I mean these nikkas have terrible taste. That’s why the verbal intercourse pick annoyed me so much because it seems like Rosenberg just likes premier over rza and they were all just agreeing with him.

I won’t be looking at anymore of their videos about anything.
nikka u buggin. Mathematics is indefinitely better than Maria. Come Clean's beat is better than Brooklyn Zoo. It seems like u got mad at every Premo choice. U only wanted RZA to win shyt. lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Love both. I was just saying how I felt. Nas is my favorite rapper ever and I’d hardly ever shyt on him lol.
I understand that bro. But yall in here treating Nas Is Like like it's some regular ass Nas song right now. Like it's impossible for people to fukk with that more. These are both absolute classics and some of their most recognizable beats. And like I said. Beat wise. I've seen more rappers rap over Nas Is Like.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikka u buggin. Mathematics is indefinitely better than Maria. Come Clean's beat is better than Brooklyn Zoo. It seems like u got mad at every Premo choice. U only wanted RZA to win shyt. lol.

Come Clean is a better beat than Brooklyn Zoo but I think ya'll kinda lowballing Maria. That beat is dope as fukk and is better than the Mathematics beat imo. Listen to both:

I'm sorry but the Maria beat is better to me. Mathematics sounds like generic Preemo. He has a million beats better than that. This may be a case of dudes preferring the Preemo beat because of who's rhyming over it. Mos Def killed it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Come Clean is a better beat than Brooklyn Zoo but I think ya'll kinda lowballing Maria. That beat is dope as fukk and is better than the Mathematics beat imo. Listen to both:

I'm sorry but the Maria beat is better to me. Mathematics sounds like generic Preemo. He has a million beats better than that. This may be a case of dudes preferring the Preemo beat because of who's rhyming over it. Mos Def killed it.

No fam. I put on both beats for any rapper right now and nikkas automatically rockin with Mathematics. No question. Yall cant be getting mad at people for their opinions man. lol. Especially the popular opinion anyway. That Maria beat boring as fukk. And the song aint better than Mos'.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No fam. I put on both beats for any rapper right now and nikkas automatically rockin with Mathematics. No question. Yall cant be getting mad at people for their opinions man. lol. Especially the popular opinion anyway.

Yea, nikkas gonna bop to a beat like that over Maria but if you really was to listen to both beats...the intricacies...I think the Maria beat is better. Those drums and when the violin comes in...dope. And a rapper would most definitely rather rap over the Mathematics beat cause it'll be easier than something less traditional and kinda off kilter and slow like Maria. And I'm not mad bro, just stating opinions.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They said nobody want it with Missy. People scared of Missy. Lol

Missy is different. She has HITS across a couple of genres of Black music over the course of the course of three decades. I honestly can't think of a female producer fukking with her. :jbhmm:

Sidenote: I'm still :mindblown:over that MTV Awards performance she had when they had the CGI brehs getting beamed up into the UFO.

I'm here for all the battles they talked about last night though. I mean - Tribe vs Kast :why:....:damn:...:banderas:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yea, nikkas gonna bop to a beat like that over Maria but if you really was to listen to both beats...the intricacies...I think the Maria beat is better. Those drums and when the violin comes in...dope. And a rapper would most definitely rather rap over the Mathematics beat cause it'll be easier than something less traditional and kinda off kilter and slow like Maria. And I'm not mad bro, just stating opinions.
Fam. Just cause a beat is more complicated don’t make it better. Sometimes less is more. Maria is boring fam. Lol. The beats that the public and actual emcees fukk wit more>>>
Cause at the end of the day. That’s who this shyt is for.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Fam. Just cause a beat is more complicated don’t make it better. Sometimes less is more. Maria is boring fam. Lol. The beats that the public and actual emcees fukk wit more>>>
Cause at the end of the day. That’s who this shyt is for.

:heh: I get killed on here ROUTINELY for stating what you just said: sometimes less is more. With rhymes AND beats.That Maria beat is FAR from boring to me. And it's not even a complicated beat really. It's just the vibe the little elements in it gives. It's beautiful. Almost in the way Verbal Intercourse is. Almost like an audio burlesque. A strip tease for your ear. Slow, melodic and intoxicating. That Mathematics beat is generic Preemo and that's fine. It's uptempo and got a bop to it so most people gonna prefer it, and I understand that. That's what Preemo is most known for: that bop in his beats. RZA has some beats like that but that's not his forte. Mathematics sounds like some shyt that Preemo cooked up in like 15 minutes. We all know he has MUCH better crafted beats than that. The end result was classic tho. Mos flowed on it.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Agree 100%
Plus RZA's audio was fukked up during this song so that didnt do him any favors.

I prefer this beat too but for purposes of the battle, the Mos song got my vote bc of Mos and the fukked up audio

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Agree 100%
Plus RZA's audio was fukked up during this song so that didnt do him any favors.

I prefer this beat too but for purposes of the battle, the Mos song got my vote bc of Mos and the fukked up audio

Yea. I feel you. And I said from jump in here alot of these beats would be judged by who rapped on them opposed to being judged solely off the beat alone.