RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Jards

All Star
Daps
that’s what annoyed me with it, Rosenberg thinks he is some elite level hip hop fan because he likes the backpacker low for hip hop study music so much. So he was over hyping those songs and the rest of them was on some group think shyt just going along with him cause he was so confident in his picks.
Guys a fraud - even when he tried to discredit RZA for not producing Brooklyn Zoo, he said that 4th disciple produced it lol and was so confident in his bullshyt they all just bought it :snoop:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No I’m not. I’m just stating my honest opinions. Sorry but mathematics ain’t it and it wasn’t it when it came out. I am old enough to remember hearing both these songs when they released. Preemo didn’t win 12-6 that’s ridiculous. If you had him winning cool but if it’s by more than 2 songs you tripping. But whatever.
:comeon: that's a rapper type beat, automatically makes you want to spit

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
Yea. I feel you. And I said from jump in here alot of these beats would be judged by who rapped on them opposed to being judged solely off the beat alone.

Hot97 had Dwyck over Criminology. Not just Rosenberg, but all those fools. Now, Dwyck is a classic but it's not the beat that made it classic. It just a drum loop. A sick one, but still. Taking that over Criminology???
:dead:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Hot97 had Dwyck over Criminology. Not just Rosenberg, but all those fools. Now, Dwyck is a classic but it's not the beat that made it classic. It just a drum loop. A sick one, but still. Taking that over Criminology???
:dead:

THANK YOU! In these battles so far people have been giving alot of rounds to the most recognizable or praised SONG rather than judging by the actual beat. Love Dwyck but this beat:

is not better than:

No way.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Why is everybody so mad? I mean damn a lot of people have RZA winning and vice versa but the same way y’all don’t want people dismissing RZA y’all are dismissing classic Premo beats as well. It doesn’t surprise me if someone likes DWYCK over Criminology. That shyt fukkin KNOCKS bruh. And it doesn’t surprise me if someone likes Criminology over DWYCK. That shyt is GRIMEY. It’s all in what u value more. nikkas really can’t even be humble enough to give Premo Mathematics over that boring ass Maria beat. That’s how I know y’all trippin trippin. That’s an emcee’s beat right there and that’s what matters the MOST. Then I seen 2 pages of complaining about people picking Nas Is Like over Verbal Intercourse like Nas Is Like is some scrub shyt. Smh. Y’all need to really chill.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the Hot97 breakdown, did top 20 which think it was intended to be, they had it 11-6 Preemo (had some draws I think). As was watching took it as an opportunity to score it again, I had it 12-8 to Preemo, so him winning by 4. I don't really take notice of them Hot97 types though, their opinion don't really matter to me, but did have the battle as a clear win for Preemo, even when I scored it previously at times giving the closer rounds to RZA. I don't mind the competitive element of it, was a battle at the end of the day, so natural to keep score, but ultimately what was said about both being all time greats and it being ill for Hip Hop is true. I've always loved both, there was some rounds I gave RZA where most gave it to Preemo and vice versa cause I was judging off what I genuinely felt. The winner don't matter, I just feel like it made people appreciate both more and Hip Hop more so mission accomplished.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Doggie Diamonds stay having crab energy. I know he's BANKING on them saying some sensational shyt about RZA.

I still got love for Doggie but he's been saying some real fukkboy shyt these past few years. When he said it's sad that grown men still have Biggie and 2pac in their GOAT lists I damn near lost it. Smh.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I still got love for Doggie but he's been saying some real fukkboy shyt these past few years. When he said it's sad that grown men still have Biggie and 2pac in their GOAT lists I damn near lost it. Smh.
I feel the same way. It's like he purposely tries to find ways to slander any popular hip hop legend.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Guys a fraud - even when he tried to discredit RZA for not producing Brooklyn Zoo, he said that 4th disciple produced it lol and was so confident in his bullshyt they all just bought it :snoop:
Putting aside the issue of RZA not producing Brooklyn Zoo, and putting aside the issue of which beat is better, I’m going with Preem just for playing a song where Jeru says “I’m a TRUE MASTER” after RZA played a song produced by True Master :wow: