RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody find a version on YouTube with the ig comments. I missed it live and wanna see the comments as the battle goes on

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Still have rza winning 11-9. And if you include the bonus round he wins by an even bigger margin. Preme and Swizz tried to catch him slippin and extend it on the spot. Then rza dropped cream at 21 like "don't play with me":childplease:

Rza kept fronting like he didn't know the score. I wasn't buying it. He was on some chessboxing shyt :heh:.....Rza knew premo would shoot his load at 20. Then he was gonna drop the real bombs. I'm surprised so many premo fans wanna include the bonus round. Rza took overtime clearly:yeshrug:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Still have rza winning 11-9. And if you include the bonus round he wins by an even bigger margin. Preme and Swizz tried to catch him slippin and extend it on the spot. Then rza dropped cream at 21 like "don't play with me":childplease:

Rza kept fronting like he didn't know the score. I wasn't buying it. He was on some chessboxing shyt :heh:.....Rza knew premo would shoot his load at 20. Then he was gonna drop the real bombs. I'm surprised so many premo fans wanna include the bonus round. Rza took overtime clearly:yeshrug:

That's exactly what RZA did :russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Damn sure didnt.
Triumph vs Represent (imma choose Represent because I just like it better. Hard choice)
Tanasia vs Friend Or Foe(Premo easliy wins here)
It’s Yourz vs So Ghetto(hard choice here too. Could go either way.)
Gravel Pit vs Christina(both garbage)
A Better Tomorrow vs I Gave You Power(CLEAR win for Premo).

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Still boggles my mind how many people slept HARD on RZA. Made absolutely no sense.

It’s cuz he’s a weirdo lol. Funny thing is, he did EXACTLY what I expected him to do—play some classics, then do some WTF shyt(i.e. Maria) and where I thought it would fukk up the battle....he still won.

Oh well....

Good interview. Doggie is very familiar with both their works and asked good questions.

Word. Doggs can be a goofball sometimes, but he knows his shyt.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
nikkas tryna say Maria is better than Mathematics bro. Like. I know y’all fukk wit RZA. But come the fukk on. Lol
Yeah that's not even close mathematics is one of Mos famous songs lol.

Maria was such a awful song smh

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikkas tryna say Maria is better than Mathematics bro. Like. I know y’all fukk wit RZA. But come the fukk on. Lol

You really tight that nikkas is fukking with Maria, huh? :russ:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And nikkas ain't saying the Maria track is better than the Mathematics track.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You really tight that nikkas is fukking with Maria, huh? :russ:
Nah. I’m kinda annoyed that people are actually acting offended that Mathematics won that round. Fam. It’s obvious why Mathematics won that round. Maria aint it fam. Lol. Have no idea why he pulled that track out of his ass. He could’ve dropped a plethora of other fire tracks he didn’t even play. Winter Warz, Glaciers Of Ice, Heaven or Hell, etc etc.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nah. I’m kinda annoyed that people are actually acting offended that Mathematics won that round. Fam. It’s obvious why Mathematics won that round. Maria aint it fam. Lol. Have no idea why he pulled that track out of his ass. He could’ve dropped a plethora of other fire tracks he didn’t even play. Winter Warz, Glaciers Of Ice, etc etc.

I'm not offended that Mathematics won. I expect it to win against Maria. I just brought up how I feel people are understating the Maria beat. Some people don't like it, cool. Not offended by that. But like I said earlier I prefer the actual beat over Mathematics beat. Never knew hating Maria was a thing until this battle. Been listening to Wu Forever for over two decades and never been around one nikka that hated that track or the beat. That said, I still feel Mathematics AS A WHOLE (beat and rhymes) is better than Maria.