RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
They are trash because they made a lot of shytty picks and this was just one that stood out to me

mathematics over Maria. They didn’t even have the song to play.

the enemy over with gambinos
Mc’s act like they don’t know Over Run
The ?remains over buck 50
Come clean over Brooklyn zoo

I mean these nikkas have terrible taste. That’s why the verbal intercourse pick annoyed me so much because it seems like Rosenberg just likes premier over rza and they were all just agreeing with him.

I won’t be looking at anymore of their videos about anything.

Breh Mathematics absolutely is better than Maria :dwillhuh:

Everybody on here was like :what: when RZA played that shyt.

And Come Clean wins off technicality breh

RZA didn’t even do Brooklyn Zoo. They were right there.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Breh Mathematics absolutely is better than Maria :dwillhuh:

Everybody on here was like :what: when RZA played that shyt.

And Come Clean wins off technicality breh

RZA didn’t even do Brooklyn Zoo. They were right there.
Idk neither song was great to me but mathematics was bland and boring to me. But whatever and Brooklyn zoo ehh :manny: I’m sure he was in the room when the song was made, regardless it’s still a better song

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never heard of Group Home til the battle but I’ve been playing Living Proof since then. That damn beat is so hard!!!

I’m choosing it over protect ya neck. It’s a classic song but I’ll be damned if that beat is better than Living Proof

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I never heard of Group Home til the battle but I’ve been playing Living Proof since then. That damn beat is so hard!!!

I’m choosing it over protect ya neck. It’s a classic song but I’ll be damned if that beat is better than Living Proof
He aint even play this.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

People bought their album solely for the Premo beats. It was the earliest discussion of "Waste of Great Beats" I can remember

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yea, I personally feel Verbal Intercourse is better and I feel it has one of Nas' greatest verses ever on it (my personal favorite Nas verse) but I wouldn't call it an atrocity if someone thought Nas Is Like is better. That's a classic song.
Verbal Intercourse was one of them times that I was blown away. I was really on some :wow::whew::damn::ohlawd: when that shyt came out. Nas is like is super dope, but it was just your standard Nas and Preemo joint. Verbal intercourse was different! shyt literally had me like how did he do that!?:mindblown: Hot 97 pissed me off man lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Verbal Intercourse was one of them times that I was blown away. I was really on some :wow::whew::damn::ohlawd: when that shyt came out. Nas is like is super dope, but it was just your standard Nas and Preemo joint. Verbal intercourse was different! shyt literally had me like how did he do that!?:mindblown: Hot 97 pissed me off man lol.
They are both classics. Out of all the shyt people getting pissed off at Hot 97 for. Y’all choose THIS? nikkas is REALLY mad at Nas Is Like? lol. Let’s get it straight here. Damn near every rapper spit to Nas Is Like. Can’t say the same for Verbal Intercourse. More rappers spit to Incarcerated Scarfaces and Glaciers Of Ice than Verbal Intercourse. That beat is crazy and a classic. But don’t shyt on Nas Is Like like it’s some regular joint.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See? This the type of shyt Pete Rock does. It’s part of the reason Nas stopped working with him for a while. nikka completely disrespected Nas and the producers for IWW cause he was mad he didn’t get a placement.
Did preme say something negative in this? I dont feel like listening to the entire thing haha?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They are both classics. Out of all the shyt people getting pissed off at Hot 97 for. Y’all choose THIS? nikkas is REALLY mad at Nas Is Like? lol. Let’s get it straight here. Damn near every rapper spit to Nas Is Like. Can’t say the same for Verbal Intercourse. More rappers spit to Incarcerated Scarfaces and Glaciers Of Ice than Verbal Intercourse. That beat is crazy and a classic. But don’t shyt on Nas Is Like like it’s some regular joint.
Love both. I was just saying how I felt. Nas is my favorite rapper ever and I’d hardly ever shyt on him lol.