RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I dipped out after the first 2 hours or whatever so I didn’t catch who won. Seemed to me Primo either was waiting til later on during the battle to really get off, or he just wanted to have a well rounded showcase. RZA meanwhile kept letting off His Fire early and often. Plenty of Cuban Linx luv too...if this battle was your first exposure to those songs it showed just how much of a stand bearer in Hip-Hop that album is

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I guess it's fun to argue and discuss who did better but I really can't do that here

They both are legends and hearing all these tracks again was dope af

This was a friendly and civil battle, no clear winner to me
Yessir. I just wish someone would actually take the tracks they played and blend them like a real mixtape.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Very enjoyable. RZA was more consistent throughout but I think the second half although RZA was playing dope shyt Premier was able to consistently upstage him with an even bigger record. I think Primo pulled it out at the last minute but I would understand someone thinking RZA won he played consistent dope shyt while Primo's for 7-8 records weren't his best. But who cares, both legendary top level producers. I appreciate what they did and continue to do. Genuine thank you. :salute:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Premo won IMO, shyt he got beats today that could have been put in the battle. With that said, it shows how legendary rzas run was , it was probably one of the best in history.

Can't believe premo didn't play memory lane, probably was best beat ever

YES!!!

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
LOL!! Exactly. It's corny going back and forth about who won. Scoring rounds and all that.

Sometimes all the competition shyt needs to take a backseat. They clearly weren't battling last night. This was about them revisiting classics and doing something for the people that would uplift everyone and bring things back to the essence. Some battles are about battling, this wasn't about that. Primo wasn't trying to smack RZA with his catalogue. And RZA had stuff that he could've played too, that was definitely battle-ready, that he didn't pull out. They obviously just wanted to have some fun and play us their favorite shyt. RZA was playing slow-jams and Primo played a damn Christina Aguilera joint. LOL!! You're not going to do that if you're worried about winning a battle.
Good point....

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bruh it was close and you had that lop sided score all night....:mjlol:.....Premier got the W but I had him up by only 2....
Could go either way. I’m not mad at anyone claiming either one. It actually came down to ur fav records. They weren’t battling. They were appreciating eachother.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Bruh it was close and you had that lop sided score all night....:mjlol:.....Premier got the W but I had him up by only 2....
Give us the round by round. to me RZA dominated the first half and Premiwr dominated the second half but RZA had ran up too much of a lead and it was too late.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Could go either way. I’m not mad at anyone claiming either one. It actually came down to ur fav records. They weren’t battling. They were appreciating eachother.
I had Premo up....and others had him up as well....it was alot closer then I thought it was going to be but IMO Premier won last night....both played questionable tracks though....:dead:....