RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Could go either way. I’m not mad at anyone claiming either one. It actually came down to ur fav records. They weren’t battling. They were appreciating eachother.
I think RZA had the first half, Primo had the second half and RZA won but it was close.
I’d be interested to see your round by round :salute:
@Billy Ocean you too :salute:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Give us the round by round. to me RZA dominated the first half and Premiwr dominated the second half but RZA had ran up too much of a lead and it was too late.
Bruh we did this last night.....the majority consensus is that Premier won....a poll and a thread can be started if we need to go that route....

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So many celebrities and music industry people waiting for dj premier to drop ante up was the highlight of the battle :russ:
That and RZA playing a record he didn’t even produce and honestly probably not even realizing he didn’t produce it :dead:
And RZA thinking he was dropping unreleased Nas and not realizing it came out on LT2 :dead:
And I could be wrong about this, but I thought RZA believes Nas Is Like was from Illmatic :dead:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Bruh we did this last night.....the majority consensus is that Premier won....a poll and a thread can be started if we need to go that route....
I wasn’t tracking your picks in real time.
I just want to see your round for round breakdown like I did and @Supa did.
But if you don’t want to post it that’s cool :salute:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I think the general consensus on Twitter is Rza edged it

On here I see more people have Primo

I hate the cop out of “Primo didn’t play the right songs” then that’s his fault, and you can say the same for RZA because he didn’t play Cream or Triumph until mad later.

i think Preem won but a slight edge after really going back. Originally the first 20 I had 13-7 Premier but now I have it 11-9. After the 20 I have it 4-4

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I think the general consensus on Twitter is Rza edged it

On here I see more people have Primo

I hate the cop out of “Primo didn’t play the right songs” then that’s his fault, and you can say the same for RZA because he didn’t play Cream or Triumph until mad later.

i think Preem won but a slight edge after really going back. Originally the first 20 I had 13-7 Premier but now I have it 11-9. After the 20 I have it 4-4
It’s crazy that Cream and Triumph didn’t make it in the original 20 :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

RZA was more strategic with his picks, but not counting rounds was a huge mistake.
And I still have him winning.
And like @Houston911 said playing NYSOM to counter Maria was a huge mistake.