RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Budda

Superstar
Daps
RZA left off some of his dopest shyt too. I'm not trying to hear that. nikkas was stupid thinking a dude that had a run that RZA had for 5 years was gonna get washed. Too many dumb nikkas roam these internet streets.

But my bro he left out Memory Lane, nothing coming close to that.

edit:

Actually who produced One by Ghost? That comes close but nothing is touching Memory Lane and he left it out, his best produced track was left out.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Premo won IMO, shyt he got beats today that could have been put in the battle. With that said, it shows how legendary rzas run was , it was probably one of the best in history.

Can't believe premo didn't play memory lane, probably was best beat ever

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

edit:

Actually who produced One by Ghost? That comes close but nothing is touching Memory Lane and he left it out, his best produced track was left out.

Juju from The Beatnuts.

Yo - Let me get Large Professor vs The Beatnuts on some Queens shyt.

Beatnuts had that late 90's/early 00's run where they were hitting big with 'Off The Books' and 'Watch Out Now' and Large Professor has a couple of ghost produced Rakim records that could make this really interesting :ohhh:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I told y'all nikkas RZA was gettin washed if it went past 10 songs.

Only cats that could fukk with Primo in this format is MAYBE Dre and Kanye
Except that's not what actually happened

Nobody got washed and if you think otherwise, you must've been on a different stream from the rest of us

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

edit:

Juju from Beatnuts did "One".

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I said if Premo lost this battle It would be because he beat himself. Or RZA was so strategic. And I was right. RZA was more strategic and Premo almost beat himself. I have Premo edging it but the fact that it’s so close it could go either way means RZA still won regardless. RZA showed Mannie Fresh how an in house producer can win a battle.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I think this is everyone mindset if asked who won

giphy.gif
:russ:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bad Boys's run actually coincides with the Wu's run.
And if you take into account Bad Boy's dominance and exposure, only the Wu was equally as visible from NY.
Rza is no joke, and he knew how to take on the machine that was Bad Boy.

Either way, this was great for Hip hop.

Respect..

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I think this is everyone mindset if asked who won

giphy.gif

LOL!! Exactly. It's corny going back and forth about who won. Scoring rounds and all that.

Sometimes all the competition shyt needs to take a backseat. They clearly weren't battling last night. This was about them revisiting classics and doing something for the people that would uplift everyone and bring things back to the essence. Some battles are about battling, this wasn't about that. Primo wasn't trying to smack RZA with his catalogue. And RZA had stuff that he could've played too, that was definitely battle-ready, that he didn't pull out. They obviously just wanted to have some fun and play us their favorite shyt. RZA was playing slow-jams and Primo played a damn Christina Aguilera joint. LOL!! You're not going to do that if you're worried about winning a battle.