Ryse Reviews

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
wasnt gonna get in this shyt, but will cause what you just said that isnt true...the campaign for gow3 wasnt short....whether you thought it was good or not is opinion, but it wasnt short....that shyt lasted 8-10+ hours depending on how you played...

as for this thread and game:

when this same thread was made about knack, xbox folk were killing the game praising critic reviews to the heavens, while ps folk were saying i'm still try it fukk a critic...now that the shoe is on the other foot, xbox folk are saying fukk a critic, while ps folk are praising critic reviews to the heavens...this shyt is hilariously sad lol
so if yall said that why can't we ? smh dumb nikkas

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That campaign was dope, sun...shut up.
Did you even play God of War 3 fakkit? I've played EVERY God of War and the PS3 version was easily the WACKEST. The only good part of GOW 3 was the first 2 levels. The rest of the game was tedious and crappy. I hated it and thought it was a waste of money. I'm entitled to my opinion. fukk you if you disagree.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
yoooooooooo

i see alot of plea-coppin in regards to that :flabbynsick: campaign length.
:dead: @ any nikka saying this shyt is supposedly better than god of war. the only lackluster god of war title was ascension. (to date, thats the only one i haven't beaten and quit) even the psp title was oscar gold :blessed:

Did you even play God of War 3 fakkit? I've played EVERY God of War and the PS3 version was easily the WACKEST. The only good part of GOW 3 was the first 2 levels. The rest of the game was tedious and crappy. I hated it and thought it was a waste of money. I'm entitled to my opinion. fukk you if you disagree.
translation: that shyt was too hard for me :lupe:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
wasnt gonna get in this shyt, but will cause what you just said isnt true...the campaign for gow3 wasnt short....whether you thought it was good or not is opinion, but it wasnt short....that shyt lasted 8-10+ hours depending on how you played...

as for this thread and game:

when this same thread was made about knack, xbox folk were killing the game praising critic reviews to the heavens, while ps folk were saying i'm still try it fukk a critic...now that the shoe is on the other foot, xbox folk are saying fukk a critic, while ps folk are praising critic reviews to the heavens...this shyt is hilariously sad lol

Nah. I just went back and looked at the thread, it was full of Sony Stan plea copping, and this one is full of Sony stans forgetting those pleas that were copped.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so if yall said that why can't we ? smh dumb nikkas

wait a min, what's with this yall shyt? i aint with no one so dont try to project some bullshyt anti sony shyt you got at me...as for what you asked: where did i say something was wrong with it?..i think that's how gamers should be anyway: fukk a critic and play what you want, have said so plenty of times....i'm just pointing out how fukking hilariously sad this shyt is that both sides are doing the same shyt only when it's convenient, while blindly ignoring what they're actually doing...

it's whatever though, i'm not getting in yall shyt...continue on...

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

:youmad:

If you would've sat through the rest of the game then you'd know it was longer than 10 hours, schmuck ass nikka.
Riding the dikk of a console ass nikka. :mj: :camby:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
its sad as fuvk when an 8 yr old ps2 game about a gladiator shyts on your :flabbynsick:box c00n launch exclusive
787939471.gif

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. I just went back and looked at the thread, it was full of Sony Stan plea copping, and this one is full of Sony stans forgetting those pleas that were copped.

i'm not disagreeing with you...but both sides are doing the same shyt...they were defending knack from xbox folk that were using critic reviews to bash it....now xbox folk are defending ryse from ps folk using critic reviews to bash it...my bad for pointing out the obvious..yall continue on...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:youmad:

If you would've sat through the rest of the game then you'd know it was longer than 10 hours, schmuck ass nikka.
Riding the dikk of a console ass nikka. :mj: :camby:

Perhaps it took you over ten hours because you a terrible gamer. I understand that with the Xbox Won launch being imminent, your getting closer to the realization that your console of choice (PS4) was the WRONG one. No worries, although you'll likely miss out on the initial feast of Xbox goodness, perhaps M$ will let a peasant like yourself redeem themselves with the option to purchase an Xbox in February or so.

Now that being stated, i'll just let you sit there and stew in you own miserable existence. Ya boy is happy as fukk as i'll be playing amazing games tommorow on my new console! Sorry to pass up on you pity party fakkit!

:umad:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
wait a min, what's with this yall shyt? i aint with no one so dont try to project some bullshyt anti sony shyt you got at me...as for what you asked: where did i say something was wrong with it?..i think that's how gamers should be anyway: fukk a critic and play what you want, have said so plenty of times....i'm just pointing out how fukking hilariously sad this shyt is that both sides are doing the same shyt only when it's convenient, while blindly ignoring what they're actually doing...

it's whatever though, i'm not getting in yall shyt...continue on...
well i agree people should just play the games for themselves imagine a world where game reviews didnt exist

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
its sad as fuvk when an 8 yr old ps2 game about a gladiator shyts on your :flabbynsick:box c00n launch exclusive
787939471.gif

Its actually sadder to be a delusional moron that believes the drivel you just typed is actually true. But carry on if that's what it takes to get over the extreme sadness you must be experiencing right now, since i'm sure you've come to the realization that the PS4 is a shyt system. :laugh:

Perhaps you should go play with your virtual pets on you beloved PS4 until about summer of 2014, when hopefully a new IP will drop...:laff:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Its actually sadder to be a delusional moron that believes the drivel you just typed is actually true. But carry on if that's what it takes to get over the extreme sadness you must be experiencing right now, since i'm sure you've come to the realization that the PS4 is a shyt system. :laugh:

Perhaps you should go play with your virtual pets on you beloved PS4 until about summer of 2014, when hopefully a new IP will drop...:laff:
its not lies, its not delusions, its facts. its a sad day when an 8 year old capcom game is better than some next-next-gen shyt breh. its okay tho, y'all still got halo and a GoW title droppin' next year too. and Call of Duty will save your consoul once again ....

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Perhaps it took you over ten hours because you a terrible gamer. I understand that with the Xbox Won launch being imminent, your getting closer to the realization that your console of choice (PS4) was the WRONG one. No worries, although you'll likely miss out on the initial feast of Xbox goodness, perhaps M$ will let a peasant like yourself redeem themselves with the option to purchase an Xbox in February or so.

Now that being stated, i'll just let you sit there and stew in you own miserable existence. Ya boy is happy as fukk as i'll be playing amazing games tommorow on my new console! Sorry to pass up on you pity party fakkit!

:umad:
:wrist:

Bruh, My PS3 still running strong. The fukk I look like copping a launch console right now?
Get ready for disappointment, my nikka. Them voice commands, though...
'Ole waiting in line for a XBox while the fridge empty ass nikka.
I gotta watch the kids but I rather wait in line for a system while the Pit watches them ass nikka.
Go home you :drunk: citizen.

:cape: