Ryse Reviews

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Bruh,
Cut it out. :mjlol:

So GTA V has no anti-aliasing issues? (TLOU:RE also)

The jagges are almost as bad as they were in the last gen versions.

My whole beef is that it's understandable why last gen had jagges, the hardware was limited. But u mean to tell me that they couldn't have eliminated all that with the extra new juice in the newer consoles?

If PS3 ports are still jagged out on next gen consoles then the real AAA games on the horizon have no chance at all

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This game wasn't that bad to be honest...:manny:

I don't know nor care how it looks on a low end console but it looks great on PC...

There are obvious signs the game was rushed to meet MS dumbass launch deadline which really hurt the quality...Like the 4 enemy models that get repeated 20 times on screen which really kills the immersion of the battles...Picking up javelins and them not appearing on you unless aiming is also really lazy and immersion breaking...

Combat is lacking in depth but I honestly found its simplicity enjoyable...The combat is challenging when fighting a varied swarm of enemies which are mostly found in the arena (single blade, archers, board and sword, dual wielders, brute hammers)...What makes the gameplay trivial is freezing the enemies when doing an execution...They should of varied up the executions and allowed the enemies to save themselves...What I mean by varied is gave you an option for longer more brutal lasting executions which fill up your focus faster or shorter ones which give you less focus...You would obviously use the shorter execution when fighting a swarm since it would have a higher chance of success...It also makes no sense for the player to only have access to board and sword in the arena...They have animations for dual wielding and one handed hammers so that should have also been incorporated for the players use...

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Shout out to all my gaming brehs.

I haven't been able to play games for the last 9 months because I work 19 hours a day so give your fellow coli brethren some good X1 joints that came out in 2014. Give me 7 must have X1 joints so I can make a list and go cop tomorrow.

25hgy74.jpg

PS: You nikkas better not talk shyt about my rapist smile :ufdup:

Eyo be sure too check Ryse breh. Best lookin game out now :win: