Ryse Reviews

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well i agree people should just play the games for themselves imagine a world where game reviews didnt exist

yea, i think people should play games for themselves...

however, although i dont give a fukk about critic reviews, i dont think they should be abolished/shouldnt exist...when i was younger, i used to listen to critics....my, meaning my mom's, money was limited and since it's their job to give good opinions on the products, figured they knew best....as i've gotten older, i've learned not all critics are truly given good, honest opinions on products, so i'm very selective about whose critical opinions i listen to...but that's come from time and experience, which people eventually gain...until then, critic reviews are useful: they help people when they trying to decide what to buy between a selection of things; and they save people from buying some shyt they dont want...

how it applies to this thread: i just found it funny how the sides thoughts on critics switched because of what was being reviews....that's all i was pointing out/commenting on...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:umad: Ryse arguably the best looking next gen game. Do we need to play this game again?
ryse_emperordhun3.gif

:heh:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Don't think anyone expected it to have much replay value. Combat does look a little tiring also.

Still want to play it just to chop people up though :takedat:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:wrist:

Bruh, My PS3 still running strong. The fukk I look like copping a launch console right now?
Get ready for disappointment, my nikka. Them voice commands, though...
'Ole waiting in line for a XBox while the fridge empty ass nikka.
I gotta watch the kids but I rather wait in line for a system while the Pit watches them ass nikka.
Go home you :drunk: citizen.

:cape:
Make dumb assumptions on how deep ones pockets are based system preferences brehs.... :heh:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These scores are pretty bad because the graphics are great. If this goes on sale its gonna get scooped up quick. But as an adult I'd rather play this than knack... But then again its beating it with the critics. Cerny the gawd.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
These scores are pretty bad because the graphics are great. If this goes on sale its gonna get scooped up quick. But as an adult I'd rather play this than knack... But then again its beating it with the critics. Cerny the gawd.
but "4cepts" are graphics whores.....

oooooooooooooooooooooookaaaayy....