Ryse Reviews

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

This was supposed to be the golden exclusive for the strugglelarryc00nBox?

This shyt is beyond pathetic

Now xbots are trying to downplay it like, I said it would just have good graphics.

Y'all was hyping this trash up to be better then god of war

This console war is already over with

And no bytch we don't accept u conceding defeat

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Crt*ts pan is but users dont
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One?Department=Games&SortBy=AllTimeAverageRating
Take it for what it's worth, but rating by gamers >>>

Naw. With this war goin on. I am not listening to neither side when it comes to reviews. In my history of gaming reviewers has always been on point to me. Never led me to a wack game. Madden last gen is prolly the lowest rated game I copped ever. But madden always got decent reviews. But Ryse look like crap. So it was no suprise.

Not my cup of tea. My nieces & nephews might enjoy it tho. That game should hav been marketed for kids & maybe the reviews would have been better. That game look like a rental along with Ryse

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Crt*ts pan is but users dont
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One?Department=Games&SortBy=AllTimeAverageRating
Take it for what it's worth, but rating by gamers >>>
The amount of ratings it has is so disproportionate to every other game:comeon:
Forza is the flagship title and it only has half as many reviews?:patrice:
IMG%5D

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
the Knack thread only had 94 replies

Ryse >>> Knack

:troll:
Shocking that ps fans would rather devote all their time trashing an Xbox one game they claim not to be interested in, rather than discussing the merits of the games they claim to be enjoying on their beloved "nextgen" ps4.

Be a miserable ps4 player brehs.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The amount of ratings it has is so disproportionate to every other game:comeon:
Forza is the flagship title and it only has half as many reviews?:patrice:
IMG%5D
Some people dont play sim racers, and Ryse is the best looking next gen game, which I would think when people get the xbox they will want to play that first. they didnt have to wait for reviews from"experts" so they beat it and rated it...as you can see games like lococycle, and crimson dragon are low rated too.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

This was supposed to be the golden exclusive for the strugglelarryc00nBox?

This shyt is beyond pathetic

Now xbots are trying to downplay it like, I said it would just have good graphics.

Y'all was hyping this trash up to be better then god of war

This console war is already over with

And no bytch we don't accept u conceding defeat

Better than god of war? They were good on PS2 but the ps3 versions were garbage

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Good of war 3 had a short and shytty campaign, not sure why these clowns are so upset..

wasnt gonna get in this shyt, but will cause what you just said isnt true...the campaign for gow3 wasnt short....whether you thought it was good or not is opinion, but it wasnt short....that shyt lasted 8-10+ hours depending on how you played...

as for this thread and game:

when this same thread was made about knack, xbox folk were killing the game praising critic reviews to the heavens, while ps folk were saying i'm still try it fukk a critic...now that the shoe is on the other foot, xbox folk are saying fukk a critic, while ps folk are praising critic reviews to the heavens...this shyt is hilariously sad lol