Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
even polygon was generous with a 6.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

"we got exclusives and the clouds"

**exclusives flop or look dusty as fukk**
"bu bu but we still have fuerza :win: " + many other pleas copped. and i WANTED ryse to be good..

all hail the GAWD of this gladiator shyt: SHADOW OF ROME!

shadow-of-rome-20041215051225150.jpg

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I kno it's not cool to base opinions off others. But someone show me a game that's been universally panned by critics that was actually any good?

One previewer said he was playing the game with one hand. Another one said it was like computing numbers. Right then I knew the game was crap. All u do is cut people no strategy. Both launches has been wack. Devlopers releasing games unfinished. Both systems launching with missing features that are not ready yet. At first I was ticked off about Watch Dogs not dropping during launch. But now I see that one conspiracy guy may have been right atleast about Watch Dogs. It's looking smart that it didn't launch with the next Gen :yeshrug:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I kno it's not cool to base opinions off others. But someone show me a game that's been universally panned by critics that was actually any good?

One previewer said he was playing the game with one hand. Another one said it was like computing numbers. Right then I knew the game was crap. All u do is cut people no strategy. Both launches has been wack. Devlopers releasing games unfinished. Both systems launching with missing features that are not ready yet. At first I was ticked off about Watch Dogs not dropping during launch. But now I see that one conspiracy guy may have been right atleast about Watch Dogs. It's looking smart that it didn't launch with the next Gen :yeshrug:
Crt*ts pan is but users dont
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One?Department=Games&SortBy=AllTimeAverageRating
Take it for what it's worth, but rating by gamers >>>

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Knack.