Ryse Reviews

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I kept saying, CGI trailers :umadross:
Show the gameplay breh breh :duck: no running from the truth now :pachaha:only 5 hour campaign too :scusthov:
ibhnBoJCvrvTRV.gif

Last edited:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
You were way off. This game is more like between a 5-6. A game between a 7-8 is a solid game between a 5-6 is a bad game.
Ryse is a good weekend rental I'd imagine. I'm hoping to find a place I can rent it cause i still wanna play it.

People been saying Knack looked like trash on these forums for a minute. It came out and is what they thought it was and Xbox fans still attacked it.

I wanted it to get at least a 7

Ign gave it a 6.8, I usually agree with them so I'll take it

fukk a metacritic

Kodie

Pro
Daps
STFU.

I'm a huge fan of the dead rising games

Killer instinct was one of, if not my favorite fighter ever

Forza and 2k14 speak for themselves

And ryse will be a decent 6 hour campaign

I'm good with this
[bill burr]oooooh jeeesssuuus[/bill burr]. I never said it was a bad launch (it hasn't even actually launched yet), but celebrating Ryse being slightly better than Knack on metacritic is a pathetic pyrrhic victory.

A lot of what I've seen the last week is people arguing about what's worst. What's worse, Knack or Ryse? What's worse, not having twitch at launch or not having snap ever? What's worse 900p or <60fps? This shyt is getting sad.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the only game I knew would get above average to good reviews was Forza and that's because it's an established franchise and T10 are good devs.

With Forza, T10 hit their marks of 1080p/60 (granted not having the effects of the dynamic lighting, weather, etc made that job MUCH easier to do).

Ryse was a damn Kinect game that got moved up to be a XB1 launch game. The E3 footage looked great..but when that gameplay started, I knew it was a wrap.

Again, gaming journalism is not "journalism"

fin.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax