Ryse Reviews

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I just watched the stream that Joe put up for this game and it looks boring as shyt. Got bored just watching it.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Ryse breh :heh:
I know about that deal but still that $27 for a rental basically :lupe:

Any RZ points?? Maybe knock a little off with a trade in that's atleast worth 10-15 bucks that you don't play anymore? May end up working out as a free rental :takedat:

I want to do this with Ryse also.. really want to try that shyt.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Thoughts on Ryse;
Good game. It absolutely seems the poster game to show off the new graphics, meanwhile giving you a solid game to enjoy while being taken on this tour. It does nothing amazing, but at the same time does nothing terrible. Storyline is pretty good as well.
Once you figure out the combat, how to block, combo, work in all the other moves, executions and all that stuff, your guy can be such a bad ass and it's pretty rewarding. it has some similarities to batman for sure, and once you figure out the gameplay and you can basically destroy armies without getting touched, it's pretty awesome, you feel like Achilles from troy
The fact that they don't give you a huge 20 hour campaign and instead leave you wanting more as opposed to making the game too long and risk getting stale was pretty smart of them to do... sometimes I prefer a shorter campaign because long games can sometimes get tedious and I get bored with them and don't finish them
If I were scoring it like IGN right now, it'd probably be in that 8.0-8.5 range, something like an 8.3
was basically planning on just playing the first level or two and then finishing my install on forza but I got hooked and i'm like 20% through it already

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Thoughts on Ryse;
Good game. It absolutely seems the poster game to show off the new graphics, meanwhile giving you a solid game to enjoy while being taken on this tour. It does nothing amazing, but at the same time does nothing terrible. Storyline is pretty good as well.
Once you figure out the combat, how to block, combo, work in all the other moves, executions and all that stuff, your guy can be such a bad ass and it's pretty rewarding. it has some similarities to batman for sure, and once you figure out the gameplay and you can basically destroy armies without getting touched, it's pretty awesome, you feel like Achilles from troy
The fact that they don't give you a huge 20 hour campaign and instead leave you wanting more as opposed to making the game too long and risk getting stale was pretty smart of them to do... sometimes I prefer a shorter campaign because long games can sometimes get tedious and I get bored with them and don't finish them
If I were scoring it like IGN right now, it'd probably be in that 8.0-8.5 range, something like an 8.3
was basically planning on just playing the first level or two and then finishing my install on forza but I got hooked and i'm like 20% through it already

Great graphics trash gameplay, crytek is known for that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This game is pretty good. I'm only through two chapters so far and the combat is fun. I can understand some of the low scores due to repetitiveness though. Some type of exploration/puzzles would have gone a long way to break the monotony.

Underneath the apparent gameplay structure there's a cool metagame of trying to perfect the executions so you can upgrade your character. I can see how some people would mindlessly button mash through the game and not give any thought to that system. I guess your enjoyment in the game relies on how much you buy into it and truly try to perfect the combat.

When you lay down a room full of barbarians without getting touched and using all different types of executions the game can be truly amazing.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Talk about an amazing game. Graphics are top knotch. Action is fast and furious. Story is very enthralling. Combat system is surprisingly deep.

Be sure to play on CENTURION mode, or else i'm sure it might be too easy. Executions and combat make this game very intense. Highly recommend to any hack and slash fans.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Talk about an amazing game. Graphics are top knotch. Action is fast and furious. Story is very enthralling. Combat system is surprisingly deep.

Be sure to play on CENTURION mode, or else i'm sure it might be too easy. Executions and combat make this game very intense. Highly recommend to any hack and slash fans.
Game is trash nikka.