Ryse Reviews

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ive said for months KI was the best launch game for either system, and that ryse was just okay from when I played it back in june/july.

Still copping tho :whew:
The scores for KI aren't that great either. Most of the gameplay revolves around spamming an opener that leads into a combo rather than spacing, timing, and mind games like Capc and Namco fighters

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The scores for KI aren't that great either. Most of the gameplay revolves around spamming an opener that leads into a combo rather than spacing, timing, and mind games like Capc and Namco fighters
Playing KI right now, and its the truth...no stanning...shyt is too piff and the new D-pad :blessed:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Not that I plan on buying this game, but I still find it :dwillhuh: that people still based their buying decisions based on journalist reviews. Especially Internet savvy people.
So you'll go in and purchase any game knowing it's sitting at like 20% on meta critic? These aren't scores for an averse game. Cumulatively, it's just bad. It's easy to make that "not buying" call on some garbage like this

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
fukk the reviews, an hour in and Ryse is :whew:

Maybe it will get repetative, but I love it so far... these executions are wonderful, and I have bought any extra yet

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The two people on the ign xbox podcast weren't the ones that did the review

because the review represents the opinion of one person, and not all of IGN

that's one of the reasons I don't know why people expect to see patterns and consistency in review scores
oh so now that's a valid excuse since it's XBO titles......oh okay, i get it :stopitslime:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
do you have a better explanation as to why dudes on the IGN podcast say they would have scored the game differently from the score IGN published?
no, i understand they said it. but the same could be said about knack & killzone......

but bots aint tryna hear that see.

KZ will end up with a better metacritic score, but bots will continue to compare Knack to Ryse :comeon: knacks user ratings absolutely DESTROY Ryse's. but y'all aint tryna hear dat...... its the cirrrrccccleee of liiiiiiiiifffe.

edit: act like KZ dont have a mid 7 user rating too.... its so demonic, friends :sitdown: