Ryse Reviews

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game got a lot of undue hate.

If you put it on easy and close your eyes and just mash buttons, yeah it'll be boring.

If you put it on hard and actually try to learn the executions to get them right, the combat is fun and challenging.

Story was intersting enough. Graphics are amazing. Solid 7/10

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I Mean You Can Get By Just Slashing Your Sword Around If You Dont Want To Bother Learning Them But Thats On You

No that's on the lazy ass game developers that make a generic challenge-less game with little to no depth and serious balance problems.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I did last night, dope game, wished there was a better ending. :jawalrus:
I think the series has potential, if they can add more depth to the game it could be dope as hell. Especially if every game they switched the theme.

I sold my copy after I beat it, I figured they would give it to us as a free game with gold eventually, but I was wrong every now and then i want to put it in and play but i cant :mjcry:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Ninjas can hate all they want but its still the best looking game on both pc and consoles at the moment

I'm inclined to agree. I'm telling you all, I get jaded with this stuff as I've played games way too long to still get amazed by technological brilliance but I found myself with the :ohhh: far too often with this game.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol:@jaggies.....

You trying to throw shade on TLOU when even God Of war 3 on ps3 looks way better than that shyt ryse currently right now. :jawalrus:

Last edited: