WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprising.

I hope we get to see...

Wakanda’s internal tribal conflicts.

T’Challa’s intelligence, although they seemed to inject that into Shuri.

T’Challa’s tactical and cunning mind.

Nakia’s slow transformation to Malice.

More M’baku

Also as others have echoed, the CGI andfight choreogarphy needs to be cleaned up.

teacher

All Star
Daps
In the first movie I didn't like the portrayal of black panther, killmonger or wakanda

I hope the black writers and directors dont go that route ever again

:wtf: the only thing they needed to do was have t'challa address the African Union instead of the UN and it would have been perfect. It would of symbolized T'challa recognizing that Kilmonger although extreme, his perspective was moving in the right direction for blacks globally. Him addressing the UN makes it seem like he (t'challa) still doesn't get it. But you can't stray to far away from the source material I guess :manny:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We already know it's going to be a trilogy. I've always predicted that BP2 will have Madam Slay as the villain, and the mid credit scene will show Killmonger's body laying in some temple to set up the finale.

That would make the most sense and good call.

Who do you think would play madam slay?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wasn't bothered by the fight scenes. Thoroughly enjoyed the warrior falls fight scenes and the final sequence with the war between the tribes. The movie was more about the story than the action for me.

The only time the CGI took me out of the movie at all was when Killmonger and T'challa fell through the air into the mines. shyt was mad cringe. Other than that I had no issue.

The script, the acting, the set design, the costume design and the music far outweighed any issues with either of those two things.

They will 100% be improved upon though. If the sequel gets IW level CGI and Winter Soldier level action yet still maintains the overall excellence of the first film, that shyt will be an out of body exoerience :pachaha:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That would make the most sense and good call.

Who do you think would play madam slay?
I doubt she can act but Teyana Taylor looks exactly like her. Honestly Lupita probably would've been a great choice, but that obviously can't happen now.

Last edited: